New product is coming

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's coming

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excited about this big $$ aqua is a great place to be. Just talk to friends at other companies we are at a good place

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are funny... I can't stop laughing...
    That's a good one

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to concern yourself more with the Aqua delivery system rather than a new product.
    It is most important your universe flows at peace in your life. This is how you flow with your existence and find true peace. Don't concern yourself with any external event which may or may not ever come to pass, and provide benefit in your life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I to think we are in a good place as many colleagues are concerned about layoffs and firings. I honestly do not worry about that here at Aqua. Been here 2 plus years and I am content. Good luck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that English?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are always wise not to worry!
    Let the Aqua delivery system guide you through life. You will then flow serenely in your universe and achieve real lasting peace.
    New products come, and new products go. You must follow an un- cluttered universe for real happiness in your life!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monodox has had a good run. I can't believe how well we have done with it. The fact that Aqua has been selling it for $400 and buying in back for $1200 with fraudulent savings cards always helps. I can't believe Almiral was so stupid not to see that. More power to Craig and Jay!!! and the reps that were savvy enough to train the pharmacists how to do it M.T. Congrats!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Product has already passed Doryx

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New or old, to achieve peace in your life, you must first follow the Aqua delivery system. This will allow your universe to provide a path to lead you in the direction you should follow!
    It matters not what the product is. You must must always follow your direction for success.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your CEO, Nemo?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wtf is that supposed to mean??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New products come. and new products go. The Aqua delivery system always remains for you to follow your universal path. Only in this way can you find true peace.
    Life happenings on this plain of existence will not always give you peace. Follow your universe to achieve true and lasting peace!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finding Nemo! Bawhahahaha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real benefit is finding true peace in conjunction with the Aqua delivery system!
    Your universe must be what guides you throughout your life. Always remain tuned into your true direction. Let nothing deter you from finding true peace!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who named your company, Shamu?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our fine company, whatever you wish to call it, can exude peace and love. Yes, the Aqua delivery system continues to lead the way for everyone to follow their universal path direction.
    We all know this is the only way to find true peace and happiness! Being in tune with your universe in a spiritual way is what your existence is all about! Always.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are named after Moby DICK!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a very fine book it is! But the Aqua delivery system is the key to your universe. You follow your universal path because this is the ONLY way to achieve real everlasting peace in your life. Your individual path provided by your universal flow is the real and only way to peace.
    There shall be no blockage and clutter present in your life if you follow the direction of true universal flow!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better check the sales data, most of this Acticlate shit I find in the trash after the rep leaves our office. Docs hate it. One of our docs tried it, patient had horrible stomach issues and said rep told him that wouldn't be the case and no doctor will touch it now. Another doctor said it's the same as generic doxy. Why pay branded price for generic, but seems like all aqua products are really generics.