CEO Gone!

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, why get rid of this thread?
    Good luck Lisa, I think they should have kept you! This company does not have any consistence or continuity. Another exec, and are you going to clear the decks again. Cannot keep changing things, get a direction and figure it out!!!

We are a diagnostic company that makes most of our money on the drugs sold. Think Lisa was too honest and too candid, and that is why she was removed.

Hope they figure our something soon!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, she was handed a big mess to fix. I heard changes are coming and she did not want to be part of it because it probably will not be good for any of us left. I know the people that didn't like change wanted everything just to stay bad and her not to fix it. I wish her well too. Sad for us

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree - she seemed like a great leader - I can't believe she's gone already! Now I fear layoffs will come.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so is the rest of the executive team on the chopping block? what a mess...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Auction block and chopping block

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did some one really censor the earlier post on LM departure. It was just simple news.

If they keep censoring this board, they PROVE that they are really incompetent and won't allow any discussion by anyone if it doesn't align with their egos.

very sad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now with a new Nestle HR person and CEO, how soon until they clear the top decks and restructure the sales force. All of the execs are LM's Dako people, so... Any thought on time to change.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, as positive as LM was about the business, and she left, what does that tell you. Tick tock

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go....the last post taken down as predicted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should have been. The lies and personal attacks are terrible. Somebody is a bitter, ugly person to write some of the things I have read on here. Self righteous and full of hate too. I hope they go away and stop attacking people that are already gone or doing there best for us. Give it a break and try to move on from your mean spirit and personal hatred.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not have a problem with LM, but the constant deletion of threads and conversation makes me feel like it is true, or at least someone is concerned enough to actually monitor and take action on this site. I have never seen an exec team focus on this site before!! Seems a little immature to actually monitor cafepharma.

If York left, I m very very worried for us!

12. Gregorius

Gregorius Guest

Good Luck LM to the next step in your career. It was said to see that your first " BIG job " only lasted for one year,perhaps this was a sign from above.
    Stay with water going forward, keeps your mind & body fresh and clear, all there best to you !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are at the Christmas party and what a drag. If Lisa was here like last year, it was inspirational, full of energy and full of hope. This same ole same ole is so tired and so depression for us all.there is NO energy, NO hope and nothing to look forward to.
    Where is the ET...standing in the corner talking to themselves. What does that mean ? Stop sending Cathy, JC and the other Nestle troops to try and keep us engaged.
    We know what is happening.