Time to say goodbye!

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ferring I used to know is GONE, ruined by BIG PHARMA! The Ferring that was smart and quick on its feet, ruined by those that thought processes and templates could fix us!

You will learn that you should focus on the customer!

Good bye!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so long my friend... I too am resigning... Great points

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN brother! AMEN

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the turnover here in every division is astounding! With high turnover you cannot increase sales....not rocket science. Maybe they should find out why everyone is leaving has left .......(aka get rid of all the Sanofi douche bags). Incentivize the reps who are brining in the money, and maybe be motivating!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe its the 80% turnover rate in GI? Hey NSD or RD's maybe its you and the philosophy that you hire ex-reps from our competitor... How is that working leadership? or lack thereof

I have an idea! FIRE the NSD and start over... oh wait we can't because he doesn't live in New Jersey and has not moved yet?

Wait until the Urology division lays off... doesn't really matter any... same leadership and same turnover!

It is time to say goodbye

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the hacks in NJ know they're tine is limited and this ship is sinking. Smart to get gone now!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen here fart-breath, Ferring is on the upswing unlike most pharma companies so you're the hack. Not us. Fart breath

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Did that hurt your brain? So much intelligence and influence in such a short an dun precise use of the English language! You should be proud! If you're going to be that stupid and arrogant- you might as well be proud! Good on you. What a professional, like so many at this dump!