College Student Job Offer Help

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring at abbott park, they need someone to sweep the sun off the roof
    Also, Kraft has a plant position, picking fly shit out of pepper (no green card needed)

£££€€¥
    hr dept

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP:

Abbott isn't the same company it was 15 years ago, and the change isn't for the better. However, Abbott isn't the only company changing this way, so you're going to experience some bad work environments regardless of where you go. With that in mind, what this poster said is true; if the offer is good and the work is something you can handle, then go for it. In the worst case, you'll have some work experience with a Fortune 500 company, which is marketable. If things go well for you, then you'll be one of the very few people in your age group that has a job, good benefits and a pension.

Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, I took another position screw Abbott and screw you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I would not know since I haven't worked at Abbott for sometime.

Like I suggested GE Healthcare is excellent. Big company, lots of areas to move around in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott could be a great place for you to work. The key to success is to always remember that Abbott is not really a health care company; rather, it is a financial company that just happens to sell some health related products.
    So as a finance person, it is a perfect fit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^This was not me. I appreciate all of the help. This position is with Abbott Nutrition in Columbus. GE is definitely the safest bet and has the best outlook, but the position is not in a preferred location. GE Healthcare is centered in a small town in Missouri about an hour West of Milwaukee. Quite the difference from Columbus. I appreciate all of your help.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you saw the posts why are you asking ? maybe it's because you are FOS
    You sound like an IT dept geek from Rocky Mt.
    u r daddy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your new manager Ron McDonald ? Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, extra orders don't upset us ..... Take a hike imbecile you're pathetic !
    hr guy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you that stupid complementing on the use of a Green Arrow Icon ? Good job ?
    If you do work at Abbott, you should be fired, But WAIT I think you already were
    Years Ago

retired hr guy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Missouri and Wisconsis are far apart

DORK

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He drives very fast on the expressway.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He should join NASCAR instead

13. Mr. Moscow

Mr. Moscow Guest

No we live here in sunny Moscow.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh crap, one of the most moronic and over used thread on this site. The lame dufus trying to portray a college grad looking for a Pharma job on here. What a dumb ass. At least use some new material next time ya dufus.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

45 year old, worked at 2 of the top 5 in this industry, and finally out.

My advice to you is to stay away from all Fortune 100 companies. And most Fortune 500.

They might entice you will more money, but they are essentially all cults and put their employees below their shareholders.

Find a private company where you know someone on the inside who enjoys their job. Network with your alumni and get moving on that.

You will develop a strong foundation for yourself and have a better life outside of work.

Good luck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's YOU , Who you kidding Douche Bag ?
    Play on, it's all good

££€€
    hr

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG !!!!

hr

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sit your ass down and shut up fool

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You WISH lightweight, It AINT happening ! Deal with it !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think u meant to say STFU! Dry humping rabbit.