Abbot Labs Upgrade

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 8:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This week Abbott Labs was upgraded with a price target of $53. Can you say retirement? I love this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at a startup back during the tech bubble. This was my second one the first one died and I was laid off. They gave us average pay, no raises, and lots of options. Mine cost $5 a share. When I sold four years later it was $60, I sold over a period of time and made well over $1M.

That is how you do stock options. NOT this little stuff that Abbott gives to the average worker like me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a LIE ! You are so FOS it's laughable ! Do the math ! An IPO of $5, gaining another $55 over 48 months unless you got 20,000+ options in 4 years Third rate slackers like you never got options BUSTED again!

Hr guy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the valley here start ups give 50K or more in options. I started to sell at a lower price than the peak. The rule is sell some, keep some. So on average I made about $30 a share.

I am not "busted". I was a staff engineer at this company and to get people they gave options. You take a risk and for me it paid off. The VP of this place made $17M. One of the techs made $1M. A friend of mine did many startups and got nowhere. I did two more and did not stay because they were useless. Then I ended up at Abbott. Nice company but the options are a joke. Just the way it is....quit you cushy job at ABT Mr. HR Guy, try working 80+ hours a week at a startup. You may make some money.

Conversion over.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a riot. Sure, you made millions of dollars, and now you spend you time on CafePharma!
    I am laughing at that thought. "Here in the valley...." what a joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe what you want. Truth is truth. The only way you make good money on Abbott options is to be a VP or higher. I made mine and it was not with because of Abbott.
    -good bye.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I made mine and it was not with because of Abbott"
    Yeah you sound real intelligent ! You can't even complete a sentence !
    Nice try, you sound here like a fool, do you not realize it

hr4u

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-goodbye ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has management that do not have thè experience to be successful on the job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea what I'm talking about. You are an idiot

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree these guys seem very lethargic. This company needs an upgrade.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update!! Totally agree that we work for a GREAT company!!