Training Dept

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2014 at 7:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious how the training dept is set up?
    Are there openings within that dept that you anticipate? Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

over 200 views and no one knows. lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Genentic or Thrombogenics employee we have a training department. And yes it is set up. Hope that helps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or Genentech. Oops.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no not from those companies. I actually met the director and she was an asswipe. knew nothing.
    get a life!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I'm sure you're right and I need to get a life. You sound like an expert. You're on Cafe Pharma trying to determine how a training department is set up. But of course she is the asswhipe and I'll go get a life. You, on the other hand, should get back to doing your solid research on Cafe Pharma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are there openings in this dept?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! And we've been holding it for you, it's about time!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The director is a moron. No personality or understanding of adult learning

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely disagree. The director is amazing and she is oh so loving. I spent a long weekend with her and she is fibre, and sexy and passionate! I get hard just thinking of her.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually she is rude, lacks adult learning understanding and does not belong in training.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's harsh. She does a fine job of hiring vendors to do her job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deb is not a leader, creator. She does not understand adult learning and if it wasn't for a budget she would know shit to create herself. LOSER!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stodgy, rude and not a trainer trust me.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

poor training here...run!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, there are so many things to complain about but the trainer?! Who cares. How often do you even interface with training? Work your 2.5 days a week in the field and collect your big bonus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is Deb leaving??? We need a good change!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That we do. She is generic and not one to understand adult learning.
    She just pawns sh*t off on vendors.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deb fits the criteria for working in Tarrytown. She is not the only arrogant, vendor happy director. Cathy C is one of the most arrogant, useless, toxic, two-faced person you will ever meet. Complete lack of interpersonal skills and talks down to people. Super tight with Bob T. Good luck managing this one to the new VP of Global MA. Watch your back

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. karma coming on how she treats people like shit. You do NOT belong in training Deb. You are a 2 faced nasty woman. I met you several times and the arrogance as stated above turned off my group. BTW - do NOT bother calling any training people if you ever lose your job. NO ONE will hire you. They know what a POS u r.