There's Still Turnover...

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know this place is bad when people quit before a potential buyout. It's so bad people still leave with tens of thousands of potential dollars on the table!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it's really becoming unbearable here. I've been here a while also and can say salix has always had it's politics and it's problems but in the past year they have just exploded. Seems like Salix has expanded in size but it's structure and technology hasn't kept up. Carolyn need to hire "The Bobs" to come in and review this place and do a reorganization. There is so much dead weight on the payroll just draining this place of its profits while adding no value. I'm going to give it to March 2015 so I can get my money and stock options......then I'm out!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital pos open in Pitt. Another one gone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pitt KAM-She had medical issues from car accident

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was forced out. Just like the girl in Digestive Disease. Such horrible management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. Forced out is an understatement.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh. It is so hard here. I have done well. But it is never enough. Factor in the crazy stacked ranking and the crazy and I mean bat shit crazy manager I have. Well challenging is an under statement. I don't know what to expect. But nothing would surprise me. It takes all my coping ability to endure. I understand why people leave. There is no amount of money that is worth hanging around for if you can move on with a better situation. I know I have given it a major shot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies. *sigh, this generation is sad. You all don't know what hard living is. .. 6 figure job, a free car, stock grants, basically work your own schedule. .. yup, really tough life

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Seriously shut the hell up and leave. If you are not happy then you are in the wrong job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two more down! Even managers leave everyday here! By the way the two comments above are from HR trolls

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which manager left?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

judging by performance probably some managers in the midwest