Ilevro

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to see a customer who hasn't used Ilevro yet. I found out why. She's married, and is banging her B&L rep every Tuesday in her satellite office. Her tech more or less suggested a good idea to write this one off!
    Any suggestions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Alcon rep in my territory basically has 3-5rxs of ilevro a week, not sure how he still has a job...but my Prolensa share is in the 40s... Lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also on a fixed income but I do have insurance but pay a $40 co pay for Ilevro. This stuff is so thick it fall out of my eye the minute I put it in! It's not worth the money. I see no improvement. It is not helping my eye inflammation at all. I bought a cheap eye drop in Walmart made it Korea and it works better!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My market share is nearly 35% and Prolensa is now less than 20%. Seems to working just fine here. Having very little issues or concerns. Clearly non Alcon on this thread. Good luck B&L, enjoy your new owners.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look through the posts last night and this morning...clearly someone from upper management is posting....hmmm i wonder who it might be???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what if they are? Then that means someone is reading your posts, isn't that what you want? Big deal.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is not a big deal...considering who it is though i would think they would have something better to do than interact with the likes of us

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this has got to be kidding??? Yeah, JG, RW, GM, KB are posting on Cafe Pharma. Really? God, I'd take RW back in GM's role any day though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's bc Dr's ate using the coupons as cash illegally or the pharmacies are filling as cash. It's not bc your a good rep is bc your cheating the system.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most overly compliant company in the industry is cheating the system. Are you familiar with Alcon at all. Flip the script. Alcon can't pay anyone, can't make RXs pads, can't produce surgical post ops (B&L does all of this) and Alcon cheats the system. Check your facts padnah.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please everyone knows about the pharmacies that ship from out of state and run the coupons as cash

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course they do. What does that have to do with Alcon?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company benefits from that don't they???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Destroying B&L w this product. Easy sell, if you can't sell this don't know what you can sell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure where you're doing so well. One of my thought leaders from a large practice compared it to "putting sticky jiz in your eyes!" He's my biggest PIA!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your doctor has more to worry about than Ilevro being sticky.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious. Obviously a competitor making this post. Ilevro is thick no doubt but it's 100% silky or sheer. Not even close to sticky. The doctor is either not very intelligent or you're just flat lying. Or both.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This entire thread speaks to the high level of credibility here at cafe pharma. Might I suggest we all get our news from the Onion.com too. All time low.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a QD NSAID that's better clinically better than other branders or generics, cheaper, on more plans and has a good rebate. easy sell

if you're really struggling w this product get into telemarketing b/c yo lack ability.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stuff is like thick crap. Hate this drop. I don't make any $$$$ on it either.