Saxenda Approved?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Saxenda approved yet?

All I hear is crickets chirping......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ups, I guess somebody did know ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to work on Brown Fat my favorite for energy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, let's find a brown sh!t small molecule lead that we can turn into a peptide, go for it Novo.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will saxenda be managed in the specialty channel?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't you wait until it is approved before you start worrying about this?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. It is normal procedure with a couple of years between a favorable vote and approval.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it easy. Approval is imminent. No later than sometimes in 2015.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the analyst's predictions of a 2014 approval that we bombarded with?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still a couple of weeks to go. But it doesn't really matter. We have Degludec approval coming up no later than 2017. Or perhaps 2018.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're leaving out DegludLira in 2018, and oral insulin in the same year, 2019 at the absolute latest. I tell you, NO ONE in this, or any other industry has a pipeline like ours!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vitamin V hasn't come close to hitting its peak, Saxenda's imminent approval, closely followed by Degludec, Deglu-Lira, and oral insulin all mean job security for the next 15 years at least.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tock.....tick tock...tick tock....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Who is paying for a $900 monthly cosmetic improvement when you have at least 5 weight loss options under $150 cash price? Oh commercial? What payers are jumping on that train?

Deguldec? Didn't we have that launch meeting? Bunch of idiots. By the time FDA approves that injectable we will be the third me-too in the basal launch series of new therapies...Awesome.

Deglu-Lira...Sanofi will be out first. Another fine opportunity lost by the Danes not knowing how to gain approval in the US market space.

Oral insulin? Now that is a real pipe dream there. By then NovoLog, Humalog and Apidra will be generic and at a minimum insurance won't cover the price Novo will surely want to tag it with...

15 years. LOL. Top heavy as it is. May the morale improve until the PIPs take effect.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently this person does not understand the sarcasm of the previous poster. Must be from the South.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how come our CEO maintains we have by far the best pipeline of the industry ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice pipeline, execution sucks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dropped in post #72. I was being facetious. But your analysis is spot-on IMHO. As a result, you will soon draw an acerbic retort from our favorite Scudder Mill sycophant.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure if we are going to keep ahead. Looks like Lilly, Sanofi and perhaps even Merck are coming into the game strongly.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think sarcasm in under appreciated on this site. However, don't assume that just because someone disagrees with you means they are a home office plant. There are some of us who feel like we've got a pretty good thing going here at NNI. I think we're each entitled to our own opinion, right?