Company Asset Harasser

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This particular woman of questionable morals is not in QA, she is in field service. Particularly relocation, and I believe she recently changed her name. So does anyone know who in that area would oversee this type of reporting?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is relocation? Is she a rep? who you would report her to might depend on what she does in the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is post 7. How are you being harassed? What is the objective? She could just get her own phone and do the same thing. I thought I explained it already. There is a great deal of subjectivity to this. Three phone calls within a 24 hour period can considered harassment in some states. Emails are tough unless they are worded correctly in your favor.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's revisit, she slept with your man? Your upset with her for telling you? Are you upset with "your man" who really is not?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*you're

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ditched him when I found out, and she recently married him. She doesn't believe that he was two timing both of us, and has harassed me and posted personal info on CL, etc. He's a pig and they are better off together, but I am not gonna let her trash me just because she is a fool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is CL? Is there more because of the ect?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Craig's list

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can email/report th Craig's List posting of your personal information to them. They log the email/account that created the post as well as the IP address it came from and take problems like yours very seriously. A long shot to do too much with but you never know.

The best advice for kooks like that woman are to ignore them. Stop trying to convince her of what a slime her now husband is, how you were both two timed and whatever else. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is he a slime? What did he do wrong? Nothing better than a piece on the side. This is Merck in a nutshell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess what I am specifically looking for is an ethics resource, like a hotline or the name of an ethics officer. Is there such an asset at Merck?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what? What are you trying to prove? Maybe you still want him or something. I think you're a kook.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oxymoron no women work at Merck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wish that was the case. we would be ran better. any women who becomes a manager or higher is nothing more than a pain in the ass. a perfect example is this thread. they can't deal with anything on their own.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here: Who cares what you think? Don't want the cheating slob, just want payback.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It can be easily done with your cell phone to block a particular number for calls and text messages. Or you can call your carrier and ask for a new number. It is free. Similarly you can simply block incoming e-mails too.

Your former 2-timer friend is gone. Just block everything and move on.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, thanks for all the helpful suggestions. I guess I will just resort to a Hail Mary, and send a package to HQ/HR in general, with my info in there. Adios Amigos!