Warning to reps looking at Cubist openings

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The top third of the sales force already received a pay raise. There was nothing to sign or any type of contract involved... just more money. Are you saying that money somehow handcuffs us from leaving now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That language in your RSU doc is legally rock solid and well crafted. If you accepted the RSU then legally you're bound by the rest of the agreement. You can't pick and choose what terms you like. Go ahead and spend $$$ with your lawyer, but those golden handcuffs are around your wrist. Tight, and anyone suggesting otherwise is a fool

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the language in the RSU grant, smart guy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There WAS NO language in the grant, you idiot! Just like the wasn't any in any of the other RSU grants in years past. There wasn't any in the raise, either. You're talking out your ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll have plenty of time to retread the RSU grant while you sit in prison. Tony will rain down holly he'll on you!! Cubist rules...fool.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony will crush you like a piss clam

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever had the misfortune to read!!! Are you seriously worried about leaving a company because they're threatening you?!??! Grow a set of testies under that inchworm penis and empty sack do what is right for you!!!! If saying is right for you then best of luck; but if leaving is what you want, then just do it for shit sake!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself if you're afraid change companies!! If you're staying a cubist simply because your afraid, you really have to ask yourself, "Just how big of a pussy am I"?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anybody reads this nonsnse I hope you realize it is mostly written by entitled misfits with the EQ of a rodent. Cubist is a terrific company experiencing growing pains but most of this is a systematic strategy by competitors to cause disruption while they try to launch there lousy drug.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA!! I love it when people completely dodge the point!! I know with absolute certainty that you're one of two people...

1. upper mgmt. that is shitting in his pants about the state of affairs at cubist (and should be)
    or
    2. one of the pussies I mentioned that fears company back lash for pursing another opportunity.

If you're number one... I understand... I'd also be tyring to make everyone feel comfortable duing this very uncertain time.

If you're number two... well... you're just a pussy

BTW... EQ??? really???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point made

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing you either never got any RSUs or can't read beyond a 3rd grade level. Mine has very clear language in it. I'm no rocket scientist or lawyer, but I can read. If you can't or won't read your grant have your lawyer do it for you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell 'em!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... has anyone accepted this challenge and asked their RBD? Make sure to get it in writing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love to see an answer and the initials of the RBD who states there is "no non-compete" agreement.

Translation: We are all hosed. And we are stuck at this crappy company. Like the followers of Jim Jones, we ain't goin' nowhere anytime soon. GS and TC are azzholes. RP and MB are not far behind. Apparently, if I quit this job, I have to leave the industry. I can't begin to tell you how excited ..... yawn.... that I am to launch a new drug under this current regime... errrrrr.... management team.

Go Cubist, rah rah!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More bitterness from a MDCO zombie that took the bait. You are the walking dead, you just don't know it yet. Happy Halloween!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking at a SAM job. Heard you just split the salesforce. Good thing or bad thing?

Also, what kind of company car do you offer? And what are the various options for the company car? Also, do you provide a gas card? Finally, do your RBD's micromanage or macro manage?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true, that dog drug orbactive has no chance at making any $. If not sold, place will cut back huge within a year due to no sales. MDCO is a sweat shop even besides the pending pressure to sell a dog drug.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprising all you intelligent Cubist reps. dont have some common sense on this topic.
    1. In most states a non-compete clause is not binding, unless you are at a certain exec. level within a company.
    2. If a company does ask an employee to sign a non-compete clause, the company is required to disclose that to the employee. IOW, they cannot slide it in behind your back.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cubist slid it in behind our backs. Just ask your RBD.

This is just how GS, TC, MB and RP roll.

Welcome to Cubist. "There's room for one more, honey..."