Lillys' Toast

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deirdres' old company is like the Titanic, she helped rearrange the deck furntiure before she left.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn how to use an apostrophe, dummy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And like the Titanic, de'ierr'dres' time above water is limited.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet again, the board troll adds to his daily tally of DC hate campaign.

Just a clue......we get it. You hate DC.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear PR hack,

I will speak for myself. I am not the OP so I don't know the OP's feelings on this but as a field rep I do NOT hate DC. She is in fact a really nice lady to meet and I am sure very knowledgable. Lets be clear DC may be a wonderful person but she has been a disaster as a leader of the sales organization at GSK - A total disaster that does not deserve to continue to run this company into the ground. I will give her credit for her negotiation with the justice department but that is where the credit ends and that was over 3 years ago.

DC is Not Proficient!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi troll,

I agree with the other poster. You do hate DC and you made it clear. Spin how you like, but it doesn't change anything. The points that you post the same stuff endlessly, just like you do on PF, EEOC, etc. You also seem to thrive on non-stop bitching, to the point that you stretch for anything to complain about. What is up with that? Are you just bitter or is it mental?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #6, are you a Democrat? A liberal? Come on........tell us

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will let you in on a little inside baseball knowledge. I am the original EEOC guy and if you remember when I started that was all I posted about thus I am a different person then your PF hater person.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will let you in on a little secret. We know it is you and that you are pretending to be someone else. Nice try, though.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so for the OP a question:

What is your end game? It's obvious you are obsessed with DC. Top level executives are usually heavily courted by their competitors, so it is inevitable that DC may one day move on. The opportunities for increased compensation and increased global influence may be too much for her to pass up. So, for you, what then? Once the GSK Board of Directors calls you personally and says "she gone, man" what are you going to do? Will you be "all right"? Or will you still be on here sniveling and whining about DC?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! She's also directly responsible for climate change, and the US ebola outbreak coincided with her vacation to Kenya.

She must go!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is he will follow DC around and post on the board of whichever company picks her up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time for some refreshing afternoon GSK kool-aid

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please board sheriff promise us that if DC moves on you will at least spend some time on the GSK board. The intellectual drain would be just too great and I am afraid the entire GSK board will collapse. Thank you for being you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect you are right. He will also stay on this board was well, putting him on double overtime. Look at his pathetic follow up posts. He just can't help himself. That boy just ain't right.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice job answering your own post! If DC leaves will you follow her to the next board to be her knight in shinning armour? she sure needs anyone to defend her she can find. Keep up the great work!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to disappoint you, but since I am an earlier poster, I can tell you that I don't need to use the same tactic as you (responding to one's own posts). Of course, you are trying to deflect from the very practice that you implement on this board. Even Helen Keller can spot your posts a mile away.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the only person you disappointed with that post is yourself

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad Doofy... BAD!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the matter, crybaby. Getting tired of looking like a fool? You should be used to it by now.