Capt S Caruso it seems like the ship has sunk

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onyx you are overrated! Onyx what? You are small time and a joke in the industry. I don't have the time or the patience to get into a debate with you. You should be thankful that Amgen bought you because it was the only way you were going to get on the map. So swing a away small time because I ain't listening

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect solution is
    Captain Caruso is the national Sales Director for Onyx !
    Perfect way to drive out the pests, rodents and unwelcome creatures !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the guy who won't let his staff take personal days and I think requesting one requires a spreadsheet of some kind. So let me see if I get this right: if you are sick you need to take a vacation day? Sounds logical, no? I mean Amgen gives lots of vacation days so sounds justified to the captain. Personal days were not given to be used. NICE !
    Why does he make his own rules and why doesn't anyone report his sorry ass?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Captain Caruso requires a weekly spreadsheet for all bathroom breaks from reps since every second of the day must be accounted for in the weird warped world of the Captain !!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder who is writing most of these posts?

Sam holds some of you ghost reps accountable. It's not tough. If you go to work and do your job. He's a great DM. These days, going to work means just showing up.

If you sit on your ass and and expect your counterpart to do all of your work or go out on disability every year, he's probably not going to like you. I don't blame him. He's probably tougher than most DM's in the INBU if you consider tougher to mean actually expecting you to go to work. Wow, what a novel idea!

The entitled rep need not apply with Sam and I applaud that. Good for him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holding people accountable is one thing; being a total dick is another.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactlly
    Let me guess the jackass sticking up for Capt spreadsheet is one of his suckups. LMFAO
    My advice to you is watch your back. Your day will come

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Sgt Hulka if I stuck my big toe up Capt Caruso's ass it would lead to his brain which is another pile of crap !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still here bitches! I find your posts hillarious. Guess what I'm still employed by Amgen and that won't change. Thank you for the posts keep them coming I'm getting stonger with each negative post.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am proud to say that I never once filled out your stupid BAT thing, Sam. I'm sure that you find value in re-doing things that Amgen has already done, but I find it tedious and not related to sales at all. Having said that, I had the unfortunate opportunity of having to do share break-out sessions with you at national meetings. While I didn't feel that you were a tyrant, I could see that you would be miserable to work with because of your insecurities being masked as arrogance. In sum, you're a wimp who hides behind a multitude of layers of spreadsheets and bureaucracy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The docs are more uncomfortable than the poor rep he rides with ! The Capt is wound so tight that it's a cringeworthy experience for all !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone get all of this negative attention unless it's true?
    Class action lawsuit. Sign a petition. RIF'ing is even too good for him. Heard he cried and tried to have this post removed. Nice going, Sam. Lol
    Let's ban together and manage him out of Amgen. Turn the tables and make him squirm.
    Remove this revolting monster ! Amgen may not be what it used to but it's still too classy for this beauty !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam
    Were you bullied as a child? Taunted by your classmates? Were you a chronic bed-wetter? Did the pretty girls reject you? Stop being a control freak and making others so miserable because your life sucks.
    Wake up already
    Get some self awareness
    Grow a conscience.
    It's a wonder someone didn't beat some sense into you by now
    All of your despicable actions and ulterior motives are being recorded on a spreadsheet and you will be held accountable one way or another. What goes around, comes around, Sammy boy !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, social media - you have to love it. Guess what? He's stuck where he is for a reason. Every HR department does a google search on you before you get hired. His search is a mile long - and it's not for being citizen of the year. No other company will have him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the kids avoid the Capt Caruso house for Halloween since he gives out spreadsheets instead of candy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah the Capt word from port is his ship may soon set sail. Although it is only a matter of time before ice forms on the Delaware River during the winter and is ready to sink his SHIP ONCE AGAIN . History will repeat itself and Capt Caruso will sink his ship again as he is clueless as to how to properly navigate a sales team.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam is actually a good DM but he does expect you to do an honest days work...so the spoiled complainers on here that are either entitled or totally scamming the system will always take issue with being accountable. He has certain things that he is a stickler for but he is also a fair manager and a decent guy. To all the negative posters here...if you felt better about yourself or your life, you wouldn't be crucifying him here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! an honest days work for Capt Dipshit is to spend hrs on his laptop coming up with some useless freaking spreadsheet of total bullshit to justify his existence to Senior Mgmt.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capt Caruso DESERVES to have RAW SEWAGE fall on his lame ass from a plane on final approach into Trenton-Mercer Airport

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. Get a life. Sitting in a room by yourself with your iPad for weeks on end with no friends or family must be a miserable existence. We get it. The incessant obsession about SC makes everyone feel sorry for you.