Holiday break?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is probably the dumbest question ever based on how this company operates but to any legacy forest: did your company take a break over the Christmas holiday? Actavis has always offered a "Christmas bonus" of one extra pto day at New Years....for the love of God did Forest ever do anything to show employees it gives a damn?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be making calls. On Christmas morning. At the homes of docs. While their kids are opening presents. Make it a donut run. Tell their kids you are Aunty Actavis and you have some co-pay cards for their stockings. Don't forget to get a signature!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't give you shit here. People are treated worse here than any company in the history of pharma. Those that tell you otherwise have become brainwashed by Forest, have never worked for another company and have become "yes" men. Don't challenge, don't innovate, just kiss ass and say yes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO unbelievably SAD! I hoped that with this acquisition the Forest mentality would go out with its name and be no more. Forest managers exhibit nepotism and playing favorites to their people and God save Actavis Legacy Reps. When an Actavis rep is more qualified to manage than a tenured Forest manager, you know things are going to be interesting.

Alright, Pfizer can buy us now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else would you expect? If you are legacy Actavis your upward network is gone. They were marched to a career Katyn forest of sorts. Survivors are back to square one regardless off longevity.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. Any of us legacy Actavis that were on management fast track with multiple successful years are back at square one. Forest looks out for their people only.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were sold a bunch of BS about how great this new " Actavis" would be. I understand about growing pains, but geesh, everything that is is happenning, I am gonna start to look for a new gig.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we've understandably gotten off on some tangents here but what about the original question? Did forest give employees additional time off during the holidays?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest Legacy always has a 1-week shutdown between Xmas and New Years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is completely false. Christmas Eve and Christmas day plus new year's day and that is it. You can take vacation day's though.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and the friday after Thanksgiving.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was only in LI. Unlike 99.9% of real pharma companies, Forest did not close between Christmas and New Year's.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh thank you thank benevolent management for allowing me to take PTO days! Christ on Crutches! Who do we work for? Scrooge?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Thank our great family here at Papa Johns for the pizza tonight.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of these posts are BS. Legacy Forest got Christmas Day, the day before or after depending on the year and New Year's Day; plus 2 floating holidays per year that you could use that time. That doesn't include your vacation days, 3 personal days which were all seperate from sick days. Most veteran reps took the bulk of the week off between Christmas and New Years and generally only had to take one or two pto days to get the entire time off. No, the sales force didn't officially shut down, but it's pretty close

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhhhh no. That's called the normal amount of personal days that reps at every company gets. What would be "NORMAL" is if this company had a holiday company shutdown when doctors don't want to see us anyway because they are trying to get out and spend time with their family like the rest of the country!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And my understaning is we only get Christmas day and New Year's Day off this year. My offices will be closed at noon on Christmas eve and the 26th, but do we get that time off? This company expects us to bust ass on the day after Christmas....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining you overpaid whiner. Take vaca days if you want. You're lucky to have a job you lazy piece of garbage.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy Actavis: 19 PTO ( includes sick days)+ 2 floating holidays, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years day. Plus the usual days off, including President's day or Civil Rights , I think.

Interested in seeing how the 2 are merged for next year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanksgiving and day after?