ID'S

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 7:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we selling medicine or resources? All they do is push the reps to get them appointments with anyone who will listen to them.....then they show their special secret "resources" that don't really exist.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe this position. They have ZERO resources, bring ZERO to the table, rely on the reps to get them appointments, show up to the appointment and bring ZERO with them - not even good people skills. Then they throw the rep under the bus by going to management and giving a poor coaching report on the rep and how wonderful they were with the customers. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have no idea whose brainchild this fiasco was but it needs to end. No rep needs two managers. I know that everyone on our team HATES the ID - read my lips: TOOLKIT. Not one of us are going to help him do shit. I imagine he sits in his underwear most of the day managing his LinkedIn profile and polishing up his PowerPoint. LOL Asshole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My condolences, I am glad I don't have one. I am so sick stupid decisions. Duh AZ the ids selected should have either had existing relationships or be the most charismatic person to ever enter a room that can provide meaningful items asap. WTF another layer of management ? PSS, account lead, DSM, CBD and them EBD. Then add on the AD and MSL ..... In freaking insane!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard from my CBD that AZ will be doubling the size of the ID team because the sales in areas with an ID are higher than those without in excess of 20%!! Wow who knew?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Heard the same thing. Referenced Houston as example!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just get rid of that role all together. There is not one single success anyone has heard re: the IDs. It's not there fault. I am sure they all feel guilty that they have nothing to do unless a rep gets them an appointment with someone at a hospital account. Even then, they pitch some resource, the customer says that looks great, the end!