Ebola

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I see where you are going with this and it's not cool

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am VERY CONCERNED too. DO NOT EXPECT ME TO FLY ANYWHERE, AZ. The President won't ban flights from coming in, so I'll look out for my own health and stop flying. If the airlines suffer a large loss of revenue, our idiotic government may actually start putting US Citizens first for a change! I won't hold my breath...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God what a bunch of paranoid fools! How many cases have we seen in a country with 300 million people? 3 or 4 !! You have a better chance of being killed by a meteorite than catching ebola!!! Why AZ doesn't get rid of 75% of all of you I'll never know!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off! "MY GOD..." and take your meteorites with you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to listen to Michael Savage, he is smart and will break it down for you.

If we begin to experience the same outbreak as W. Africa then your chances will be greater than a meteorite.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you explain Obama's logic that we need to force our military coming back from Africa into 21 day quarantine but it is ok for medical personnel and visitors to roam among us as long as they have not shown signs of a temperature at the airport? Does that make sense to anyone? And we are going to trust that moron?
    IN less than one week this country is going to send a message to the Dems that the days of the trifecta of idiots, Obama, Reid, and Pelosi are finally over. It is going to be a blood bath of epic proportions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I can explain Obama's logic:

1: America is invincible and indestructible.

2: America is unfair.

3: The wealth in America is unfairly distributed based on people's skin color.

4: Therefore everything that hurts the current situation in the USA will end up helping because it will inevitably redistribute wealth to those who don't work because there's no hope for them anyway.

5: Since the American public is too stupid to understand my (I am Obama remember) correct thinking I will use the power of the POTUS to corrupt the election and alter the results.

6: The People of America have no say because they don't know what's good for them, and we do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the kind of break through that is a break with. This is what made America great. NOT! This is the revisionism that is liberalism. Don't speak the truth, the liberals have a higher ground than truth!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same public relations mistakes made during the Three Mile Island disaster are being repeated during the Ebola outbreak. Review the course of that event in 1979. Slow recognition of the hazard by officials. A large institution claimed that there was no risk while the limited information suggested there was an issue. The complexity of the situation was minimized during public statements, but the public inferred that there was a barely controlled, complex problem. Hints of arrogance and overconfidence are key markers to any growing disaster. Stay tuned.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can only hope. The worst over his head Prez EVER. And that is saying something when you have George W and Carter as comparisons. That is what happens when you have voters w/ no common sense elect a community organizer w/ a staff that had almost zero international experience.
    How people could get swept into the "hope & change" rhetoric w/o digging into who this guy is just shows how lazy and/or ignorant the voters have become.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it is all coming crashing down now with even some of the most loyal liberals realizing the disaster that this administration has become. This is what happens when you put a college professor surrounded by other Ivy League types, who have done nothing but talk issues to death their entire lives, in charge of something with severe and measurable outcomes. They will try to talk their way out of it, marginalize its importance, and blame their failures on others. But sometimes you cannot run and hide from accountability for failed leadership. This is one of those times where cool and articulate doesn't work.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then maybe you should just take your hood and move to Wyoming. Doesn't sound like you're at all prepared for 30 years from now when you're in the minority--have fun.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awww, sounds like somebody couldn't get within 1000 miles of "the Ivy League." Hope you're enjoying all that admiration you're getting with that Podunk Community College sheepskin--loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I knew most of your idiots were dumb, but you honestly think you're going to contract EBOLA?! BWA-HA-HA! UnFRIGGINGbelievable. Please send me your names so I can call you about this lovely acreage I have in the fine state of Florida. MORONS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeqh okay keep thinking that.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to look into the actual return vs the cost of an Ivy League degree. According to all of the statistics over the last 20 years, the return does not justify the cost. The job you get or the income you earn over a lifetime is no different whether you have a degree from Yale or Harvard or from any major state university. It just doesn't carry the weight that it used to carry.