IT's OVER! NOW BACK TO MY 20 HOUR WEEK!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2014 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you feel that bullet whiz by your head? We dodged it due to Pascal's insane vanity and ego!! Now to enjoy the summer! Hell, I might even drop my "work week"( too funny!) from 20 hours to 15 hours! It's just too damn easy to hide behind the other dozen or so diabetes reps! Too easy to fly under the radar! Man! Don't you just love Frenchie??!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are piece of shit!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed! AZ has cancer. Its called salesrepoma.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! I plan on catching Godzilla tomorrow about 1 pm! We now have clear sailing to fuck off! God, I love AZ!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, heard McDonald's had cut hours down to 20 hours a week to avoid paying medical insurance.

Are they now called Frenchie fries?

Do you make up this stuff between customers at the pick up window?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

first call around 9 am , last around 2, 5 hours/ day, 25 hours for the week...ok bust my ass and stretch a few days (actually ran few errands, gym, movie, load of laundry in middle of day) that makes for 30 hours work week..not bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 hours! why in the world are you working so hard? Your manager must be watching you. If I work 10 it is a lot.

Hint, Take a snapshot with your cell phone of drs signatures, next visit, just pull it up and sign for the stupid crestor. Drs don't know, AZ don't know, my 4 counterparts don't know,

HA HA HA HA

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heck I have been working less than 20...fake my calls. Hardly ever sample. I even have another job doing promotional work for some pretty famous people. I love to travel on AZ dime for my other job. I haven't been caught yet and have been milking the system since I came on board last year. Can't catch me AZ! HAHA

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw Godzilla will my spouse today at the 1 pm showing, and let me tell you it was horrible! Tomorrow it's Xmen at the 1:35 showing! How can anyone not love AZ!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question, do you really do this? If so, do you just trace with your finger a copy of the pic you have on your cell phone? What if it is not a good match? You do know that the company routinely sends copies of sigs to Drs. and asks them if they are correct.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all parasite! I hope you enjoy your freedom when you are booted out on your ass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am having trouble making 20 hours per week! I really try, but around 1 pm or so, my car automatically heads to the gym or the mall! It's really an amazing thing to watch! it's like it has a mind of it's own!!!

I am faking so may calls, I have had to be extremely careful whom I fake call on. It's starting to blur. Heard some idiot down South is trying to trying to tell reps they have to be in the field from 830 until 5 pm! WTF! Are they crazy! I would collapse from exhaustion by each Tuesday if I did that!

Oh well, I am trying to do better. I am heading to the gym in the early morning to see how that works out. Today is my first day, and I am not used to being up this early. I don't think this is going to work out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too damn funny! It describes me to a "T"! I was done by 1 pm today. Too funny!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't make it out until 10:30am yesterday. I just couldn't put one foot in front of the other knowing I will run into 300 counterparts selling our amazing diabetes line. I am doing better today! Should be in the field around 9:30 which is plenty early to start faking calls!! I do have a sig planned for after 4 pm today though. Gotta look good when they pull call reports you know!!!!!! Off to the gym!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I feel like that every day it seems! Planning on a PM movie with my spouse tomorrow. I just can't work past noon anymore!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up. Really, just shut up. There are plenty of us that drive a minimum of 4-6 hours every day. EVERY DAY. So go to your stupid gym, have a beverage, and shut the F up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who's now regretting taking that "specialty" gig... If you're driving 4-6 hours a day (every day), you either suck at territory management or are "special". Either way, you have zero impact. Why even bother?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. 4-6 hours, what a doucher.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would bet that 95%+ of AZ reps work short weeks, each and every week! There is no way in hell I can put in 8 hours a day doing this pretend job! NO WAY!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20-25 hours a week for the last fifteen years. I love these micro territories in the city. It's all I can do with my counterparts in the field too. Which consultant designed these territories?