Ebola

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ no need to send us an e-mail telling us to be careful. We will just keep making sales calls with this wonderful virus all around us.. We're good!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kinda thought of the "what if" myself

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any national meetings coming up? May be time to rethink.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything about the AZ travel policy to national conventions (like AHA) where there will most likely be international attendees? Is anyone concerned about getting on flights and hanging out for several days with physicians and other health care workers from other countries that have potentially been exposed to the Ebola virus? This must be serious....Obama cancelled two fundraisers tonight to deal with this problem. As for me, I am VERY concerned.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least our RBDs, A.Ds. EBDs .... don't need to worry, Hell none of them have been near a hospital, physician office or customer in years. Which is exactly why they are clueless when it comes to designing sales strategy or fixing our problems.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I promise you if I should get it I plan on suing the shit out of AZ.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bunch of whining pussies!! I laugh at the face of ebola! I AM AN AZ REP WHO LIVES ONLY TO SELL OUR WONDERFUL PRODUCTS! Fuck ebola! Bring it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat more Chicken!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One office in my territory just announced new policy of not seeing reps any more, due to Ebola concerns.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be in Dallas----not anything like that going on here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time to do WEBEX meetings...thats all we really need anyway----no need to travel to watch people on a stage and role play till we want to fall over---useless---just do WEBEX meetings----i am not getting on a plane---

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit dude, I work in Detroit so Ebola is the least of my worries. Unless ebola comes in 9 mm or AK 47s I should be safe.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't get my annual meeting blow job then!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Denver and every Ebolla plane has landed here before going to its final destination. South west absolutely lied about cleaning the latest plane. It flew I think 3 more routes before they cleaned it and when they did clean any one really think they put an alcohol based cleaner on every surface and let it sit for 10 minutes before wiping it down ?_FU AZ sick of traveling the heart of winter and hurricane season. a holes stranding half of us in Atlanta last year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think MM's has a meeting there coming up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Top management decided the next big meeting will be in Dallas.

Lol.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about where Eboola started

Think about the patient who brought it here to the U.S.

Think of the 2nd nurse who had it and travelled on a commercial plane.

I think we all know what is in common here and who will be to blame for the end of our society.