Not enough job losses

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by VOCS, Feb 4, 2011 at 1:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. VOCS

VOCS Guest

I come back to this site to see if the old idiots have been replaced. They have, for the most part. Unfortunately, they've been replaced by worse idiots.
    The great company I retired from is populated by jagoffs from companies we wouldn't even associate with. Really! What a bunch of freaking losers. It's time to dump all of you useless a-holes and start from scratch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey VOCS, if were all a bunch of useless a-holes and jagoffs, why are you posting more on here than anyone else? Sounds to me like your the big a-hole and jagoff! So do us all a favor, dump us and start from scratch like you said. With that being said, if your a "man", and I use that term loosely, of your word, we should never see you on this site again. GOOD TIMES! Your ramblings and incoherent thoughts were giving me a headache anyways.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to respect my elders, but seriously, you are making it hard. You must have dreamt of retirement for a long time. Go enjoy it!! Stop coming back to see what is going on. It is so different from even 10 yrs ago, we are all in hell. I been here 20 years and dream about retirement, but the dream doesn't include coming back to cafe pharma. If you really want to know what's going on in the industry, go get a contract job. Get paid while doing it. Good luck to you, please move on for own sake.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retired? I have my doubts that VOCS actually retired, based on his arrogance and abrasive personality, is that he was forced out. This kind of attitude is indicative of a cancer in an organization, one that any company agressively looks for ways to rid themselves of. Plus the fact that I dont think VOCS is the sharpest tool in the shed....

5. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Stupid and pointless. Pretty much what I expected.

6. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Ken and Barbie bo-hooing over some old guy calling them out. Face it. As professional representatives, you stink. Blame management if you want. They ruined the industry. But they ruined it by hiring you losers. I pity anyone trying to hang on to this dead horse.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope not at all VOCS. Ken and Barbie are not boo-hooing (learn to spell correctly), about some old guy calling them out. We are upset that some loser, such as yourself, is still trying to hold onto something and causing problems. You were forced out of the company, and are bitter. This is a young person's world, and we are going to take control of it. People like you need to step aside and let us fix your screw ups and make things right. It won't be easy but it's something that we must do. Now, go get your ensure, watch the late show, and bitch about the kids riding their bikes in front of your yard. Leave the real work to us young people who have the power and the ability to fix things. Or we will put you in a retirement home where you belong. You are a trouble maker, and a problem maker. Which is why you were forced out of the company..or you just plain suck at your job. Either way, your gone and fresh new blood is here to stay.

8. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Right! Boy you got me there. Lets see what you losers...er...I mean young blood have done for the company. Around 2000, pfe split 3 for 1 at 150. Now it's about...OMG... Boy you young folks have really accomplished something big. That's right! The destruction of one of the best companies in American history. Bend over and show those thongs Barbie and Ken!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You retired from? That's how you keep your fantasy alive, with hopes of credibility? Go somewhere where you have a clue.

VOCs is a fake outsider that seeks our attention since he craves some form of contact.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOCs never worked for Pfizer. When asked about pharmaceutical terms about 4+ years ago, he had no clue.

He makes up his little story, well knowing that some naive readers will believe him.

100% FAKE!

11. VOCS

VOCS Guest

You're still my little bitch. Can't come up with a retort, so you make up a story. Face it, shit4brains, your memory doesn't go back 4 years.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLIN BOY BITCH?! I got your BOY right here. I was being respectful and you want to throw out disrespect like that? Man go fuck yourself.

13. VOCS

VOCS Guest

It's obvious. You are the VOCS' boy bitch. Don't be bitter. Deal with it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't fucking think so you fucking cum-stained jag-rag! I used to make people like you MY BITCH when I was upstate for a stint. Wasn't my fault, but I did what the jury of my peers said I had to do. And inside, I did what I had to do to survive. And we did not use the terms Boy and Bitch so loosely like you do.. Those words will get you in trouble. Now, I"im going to ask you ONE TIME nicely to leave it alone. You have been asked. I don't want to see another post from you calling someone Boy or Bitch, or jagoff or whatever other term you care to coin. Go and enjoy retirement and have some quality time with your cats. Or go walk into fucking traffic. LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about senior management?

16. VOCS

VOCS Guest

I'm talking about the whole freaking bunch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like some internet troll should know what he's talking about? You are a fool for thinking that anyone believes your fantasy posts.

18. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Hey VOCS bitch. To begin with, the VOCS avatar didn't exist 4+ years ago. And as you have seen, I have posted my product history during my 30 years with charlie. When I make a statement about pfe, I know what I'm talking about. And you are my little bitch that just has to have his ass kicked, metaphorically, every now and then.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay Dude you're just plain creepy wierd.....go away.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nobody is talking to you jethrow. go back to doing your sister