Welcome to the Ferndale Labs board

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by cafead, Aug 28, 2004 at 4:16 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Ferndale Labs company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interested in learning more about the company.they seem to have about 75 sales people. what does the rest of the companies structure look like <font color="red"> </font>

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the Pharma Division which is growing leaps and bounds over the last 3 years. They also have a Hospital SF and a newly created Aesthetics SF.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They also just terminated 15 in-house reps, and 20 or so Field Reps. Across the board, they got rid of 75 of their 300 employees. No department was spared (IT, HR, R &amp; D, ect).
    I would think twice - no, 4 times! - before I would seek employment with them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    No department was spared (IT, HR, R &amp; D, ect).

[/ QUOTE ]

Except Marketing!!! Oh, let's not forget Accounting!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a FLI DM the other night and was invited to interview for an entry level rep position. However, I am concerned about FLI's financial strength given the recent "restructuring". Would you please share your candid views about your company's culture and financial stability as well as the success rate of "newbies" in this industry? Thank you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about the eloquest division? 15 reps nationwide selling skin /wound care creams?