1-800-BAD-DRUG

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just joined the suit against mouthwash, going to make double bank!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patients should start taking pharmacogenomics test. This will allow the patient and the doctor both to know if a patient can handle a drug. Simple non-evasive test that could just save someone life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or the FDA can just pull pradaxa and patient/doctor won't have to worry about it!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiotic statements. Pradaxa showed less bleed, less death, less stroke than warfarin without a genomic test in a trial of 18000 patients over a 4 year period. I think you are hung up on clopidogrel genetic testing. It's not the same entity as that. FDA just released a second statement on pradaxa which means lawyers at the 1800BADDrug are screwed. The lawsuits are being ended now. Too bad your payday is gone, maybe you could work for a living and earn cash the right way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawyers made a huge dent in Pradaxa momentum, and blunted conversion for all new anti-coagulants. They have (excuse the pun) extracted blood from BI. But: the attorneys won't win settlements or punitive damages. Patients are now scared and being under-treated. The new agent market growth and conversion is stunted. Everyone loses: patients, pharma, lawyers, and even payors (higher stroke management costs).

Lose-lose! Nice job!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can track us on here huh? Hey dumbass, perhaps you should look up the word "anonymous". Or, you can prove me wrong and tell me exactly who I am and where I am. Fire away Bucky.