My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh here we go again, the 15 guy tries to rationalize his own mis- behavior by getting others to join in. Misery loves company. There are a lot worse places than Merck to work. But his own ineptitude keeps him there. Grow up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dial it down baby...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right. Lets hear the names of worse places to work than Merck. I gotta hear this one

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really depends on who your current supervisor is.

At this point, I believe that there is no place worse than Merck. I wouldn't have said that ten years ago. Then, I would have said there is no place better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Bubba Watson but I did shoot a 77 today! Nice to be back at the club with my buddies and knocking a little winter rust off the game. Have a great weekend everyone!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the most days that you have "worked" without actually entering a physicians office or hospital? You know just sit around a Panera and check/send some emails then hit the gym, go shopping, head to the golf course.....

I'm currently at 17 "work days". But during those 17 days I've had six "lunches". Gotta bring some catering home to the family & build up my credit with "my guy". Life is great!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a good strategy. Senior management does the last part every month.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kinda like the song by Steve Miller, "Take the Money & Run". They got the money hey you know they got away. They headed down south & they're still running today. Go on take the money & run..........

Exactly my plan!

I'm gonna take as much money as I can for as long as I can, then get away somewhere south in FL. This is my theme song!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is for all those Kool Aid drinkers still out there.

How do you feel about the Mighty Merck now? Many of you will lose your jobs just like everyone else. Do you still really think you matter to Merck? Me? I really don't give a damn if I get cut.

I have made a mockery of this job for a couple years now and have benefited to the tune of around $300,000. If I stay, nothing will change. I will continue to put it to Mother as long as I can. It's really what they deserve.

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I made the cut but many friends will be gone. I'll be sticking it to the company until I'm gone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thatta boy. So they kept the ahole loser slacker-you- and dumped the producers? Nice. You must be so proud.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually who really produces anything here anymore anyway? The objectives and sales are really all subsets of smoke and mirrors. Merck is and has been a joke for a while now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't be more proud of this guy. He's smart enough to get it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that's why you find yourself in the fix you're in today.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15x15 all the way to the end

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree with you more.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Most everyone I talk to is done with this company. Even if they are retained they aren't going to give Merck much.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 15x15 bandwagon is getting over loaded right now with all the new 15ers hopping on daily. There have been reported KoolAid spills on the wagon too as we have seen those previously brainwashed reps finally coming to their senses and hopping on.

Is there anyone that is NOT trying to get on the bandwagon right now? If so, please tell us why. It's so obvious that Merck cares so little for it's employees. So why would you care about them? Let's hear your reasoning as to why you are going to give it your all for Mother.

This should be fun......

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Self respect.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you any semblance of self respect, you wouldn't work as a Merck rep. Spare us your self righteous B.S.