Perry and Clarissa

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could these two be living in more different worlds? He preaches the value of the sales force, she verbally slaps people down who ask good questions. He talks about the need to evaluate the comp plan and reward high performers. She stands up and says the bonus plan isn't changing. I like Flemming and Perry, but Clarissa wore out her welcome in 2012.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your facts straight. The bonus plan isn't changing for Q2 only which everyone should know by now. Its the goal setting that is the problem because of the volume volatility and that takes time to figure out. Furthermore, before she started we had market share growth as the only criteria for 'performance' which is why TX, FL, NC, LA all open access states did great and everyone else was left to famine. At least we changed that antiquated comp plan from the old Shire and have volume based goals on a territory's history. Say what you will personally, but you can't blame her for the comp plan which has gotten WAY better than 3 years ago. Unless you are one of those from the above mentioned states who had their cheese moved a few years ago. Tough luck, eh?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not believe the OP is blaming her for the IC issues we have, everyone realizes that there are significant issues and we are currently rewarding Regions and Zones who are losing TRX year over year and dropping in market share yet sitting at over 100% to goal.

However, what I do believe the OP is saying is how Perry and Fleming connect with the sales force and how others may not. It was clear by the response and applause that both Perry and Fleming have connected to the field and take the time to LISTEN. People are afraid to ask questions or provide input to the other person because she is quick to reject any question or comment that does not align to her way of thinking.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to have leaders who make sales the priority !!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, Sister is a disaster. People hate working with her and she has single handily destroyed this sales force. By far the weakest sales executive I have seen in my career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead on with this statement. Clarissa is the gift that keeps on giving. She was forced on sales by our former BU lead. Just a matter of time before she is shifted to a position with no authority. She will never lose her job for the reason that many of us suspect but are not willing to say out loud, which we all know is because of her successful background as one of the most charismatic and inspirational leaders our ndustry has ever seen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't really care about age, sex or race...I just feel that she brings nothing to the table. It also seems that what she says is rehearsed and told to say certain things.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if Gary regrets making that hire?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't Casto's decision. The order came from above his head.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perry if you want to keep the credibility you have with us take care of this. Now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just wait and see what happens. I'm saving this thread for six months after the new field boss starts. Then I will laugh at all you whiners.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really trying to like Perry, but it's just not happening...that call today...he just doesn't have any fire in his belly..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you. No charisma and no Shire history. Gary would of been fired up on that call today. Hi Big Pharma.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perry is definitely the brains of this partnership. Let's just say that Clarissa isn't the brightest bulb in the pack.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice observation, Captain Obvious.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary hired Clarissa regardless of who was placing pressure. If Gary caved to pressure then he was just being political.