concur sucks a big ass

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long did it take everyone to do expenses? Fucking shit takes forever and then breaks down or throws you off of the system! What a waste of time! The old way took only about 30 min!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Concur!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least 3 hours yesterday from start to finish! What a pain in the ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only 2 and half hours for me...the really sad thing is that I felt great that it ONLY took 2 and a half hours this time!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I asked my RD about it and he is going to get back to me when our ZD sends a script telling him how to answer my question. I wonder if he will memorize it or just read from the script like they do for the conference calls.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but true! I actually seen my RD's script for our conference call the other day!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 1/2 hours. Whoever bought this system was a complete idiot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 hours

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's still taking you all three hours? Are you people retarded? Now that I have all of my doctors pre-populated it's actually very easy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up, Georgeann!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Concur.

There are tons of short cuts that our managers won't tell us about.

Either they don't know about them, or they just don't want to tell us.

I heard about it from a bunch of people, and I gave it a shot. I finished in like 25 minutes this week, and the last time took me over an hour.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do more than one lunch per month lazy ass and you will understand that scanning all these bullshit receipts is a major pain in the ass. Half of the time the scanner will not make a legible image.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

learn how to use your scanner. mine seems to work fine and as far as I know, we were all issued the same printer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 80 receipts to upload. Sending via email is broken and there is no way to upload more than 1 file at a time... shift click just ignores the shift...AAAAAAAARG

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try downloading the concur free app for i-phone.

all you have to do is take a picture of receipt, and its there in like 5 seconds... rather easy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for EMC corp, we started using concur about 6 months ago and I really can't say anything good about it. What a fucking horrible application. I waste 3 or 4 hours each time I have to fill out and submit an expense report. Concur is a piece of shit, and anyone who would purchase this app is a fucking idiot. it is painfull to use, and impossible to get tech support help when it starts throwing exceptions and errors at you. I'm left infuriated at the end of each expense report. Want a sure fire way to piss off and alienate your employees? make them use concur. Want to break their spirit, want to concur them? then use concur.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we switched to concur with my previous co. it sucked. Later, after som bugs fixed, we realized most of the slowness was our laptops, not concur itself.
    Thank our gov't for the monitoring requirements that make it a massive piece of you know what.

18. quickwhistle

quickwhistle Guest

not really .. we time it with our Finance guy sitting there ... avg pic down load was 1:38 min. Now if you have 18 receipts (yes ... us sales people do) that's pretty close a half hour ... then toss in a crashes, a locked in a loop one or two times you your there for an hour, or two, or three or...... I'll try it agin tomorrow.

sucks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are in a regulated industry. Sometimes you have to do things that are not fun but important to the industry.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try the iOS Or android Concur app. you can take pix of your receipts which helps submit reports faster.