$30 max copay cards for Vyvanse

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm disappointed that the vyvanse coupon offers are getting worse not better. Unfortunately the people who make these decisions are completely out of touch with real life and what goes on in the field. My MD's are telling me, patients want a copay equivalent with a generic or they will just use adderall xr, the pharmacists are working against us, telling patients "why use vyvanse for $30 when you could have the "same thing" for $10." Obviously we know that AXR and vyvanse aren't the same but patients don't know this and they want to save money.

I know it's about saving money and getting the stock even higher but guess what, give us better coupon offers, like a $15 Max copay card or 30 capsules free and you'll get more scripts=more money=higher stock price. People are going to switch to AXR when their cost savings runs out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem now is no one has copay cards to use in their territories. I have been out for about 3 weeks. I don't care what anyone says, coupons give a benefite to utilizing the product, thus physicians think to use it more often. With the redemption rate being only 3-4 months, Shire should be sending us an unlimited supply of these...but no.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree, we need the vyvanse team to get on it, hello the sales force has no coupons!!!! I've resorted to stealing them from offices who aren't using them and telling the offices to get them online.
    I will give props to the Intuniv team to providing us what we need, plenty of coupons and samples!
    Vyvanse team needs to learn from the Intuniv team apparently...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your offices aren't using them then why did you leave them there in the first place?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you hear about the $30 max copay card? How many months are they good for? It's better than the 45 15 15 card.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from my RD about 3/4 weeks ago. They will be good for 6 months. They will be very good for patients with high copays. Depending on what the max is, they might be good for cash paying patients as well...we will see. Haven't heard when they will arrive. Hopefully soon. What is this 45/15/15 card? Haven't heard about that!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!!!! Beginning of April. Time for some homemade pieces.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vyvanse.com currently has a coupon for 50% off your co-pay on only paid $16 for my daughter's script and was really sweating it when my olders daughter's AXR cost me $40

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if patients coming off of the 50% deal will have access to the $30 vouchers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid award winner

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vyvanse team is pathetic... How do they still have jobs..?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well let's see, we have 90 doctors, several of them are new and so I leave them some coupons after I talk to then about Vyvanse. I don't exactly have psychic powers to know if they will use them or not. It's always a good idea to have coupons in EVERY office. If we have 90 doctors and only 36 boxes of coupons shipped in December, it can create a problem. Maybe you should make the boxes with only 3 coupons each.

If you don't know the answer to this question than I'm just going to guess that you've been out of the field for far to long to understand why we need more.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Vyvanse team for the 30 capsule free coupons!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya thanks for all 6 boxes. Fuckers

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, thanks for sending them 6 weeks too late and 60 packs short of what we needed...

Thanks ass clowns

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know the vyvanse team wrote this... I literally havent heard a rep say ANYTHING good, even once, about the vyvanse team in over a year. 6 packs...lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Lol

Vyvanse team is the laughing stock of this company! Totally inept.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys- remember when we used to get all those boxes of coupons delivered to us, and we were all like... stop sending me all these dang coupons you guys bc Im running out of room in my storage unit...and they were all like you guys need to get your redemption rate up so take another 500 coupons and we were all like but you guys I have two thousand and twenty coupons still to give out and they were like ..it's cool you guys just take em.
    Now I have zero you guys.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how there is no common sense.. Just polarized extreme stupidity. 500 redemptions per week to zero coupons period... I feel dumber trying to comprehend this madness ever week.

Screw Vyvanse, I want to sell the crazy pills the brand team is on!