P&G was good to me for 10+ years

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still a kool-aid drinker. Having my P&G training and P&G on my resume has helped me get interviews and 2 jobs since being let go. I am proud to tell people that I worked there and cherish the time I had. I will never be bitter about a company that provided my family a darn good salary for years and provided an amazing contribution every year to my retirement without a dime of my own contribution. I was devastated when they sold my division and still miss it. Don't get bogged down in the I was great P&G was bad stuff. P&G provided a salary and I went to work, they never promised a job for life but I would have loved to have worked there for another 30 years. Thank you P&G for making me a better rep and for being a shining star on my resume. Best to all of You!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they sell a division they protect the best. You didn't get protected, so go on and try your next part time gig. It's over. Go away but keep buying our stuff, I need the profit sharing contribution. Remember profit sharing? It is what the company gives to the best. You weren't.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARe you kidding?? A shining star on your resume for over the counter products?? Listerine and others?? you are a losere and willl always be in a shit contract sales force or working retail at some stupid stone

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a real dumb F%$k ! Even after they threw you out on the street! What an idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the former P&Ger. You never worked there or you would know that P&G doesn't sell Listerine. Just because you never worked for a great company, don't hate the ones they picked. Listerine.. you are the dumb A*$.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck does it mattar if i worked at your stupid company? The bottom line is they laid you off after 10 years- ou ton the street, and you talk highly of them?? You are a stupid koolaid driniker and that is why you were laid . what a dumb fuck!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was considering getting a job in the pharmaceutical industry and had questions about my education, experience, past awards etc. After reading these posts none of what I accomplished matters. It seems like if I curse, type sentence fragments and show to the world that my IQ is the same size as my dick than I should be good to go? Does that sound about right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck does it mattar if i worked at your stupid company? The bottom line is they laid you off after 10 years- ou ton the street, and you talk highly of them?? You are a stupid koolaid driniker and that is why you were laid . what a dumb fuck!!!

Take a look at this guy's second to last sentence, (I am not sure if that is accurate because his punctuation needs some work) but let me get this straight. If I work for a company for ten years, "ou ton the street" or get thrown out on the street, drink Kool-Aid, that means I can get laid?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means your a piece of shit!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who is going to hire you ?? you stupid moron! you base your career decisions on comments on cafe phamra? what a loser

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have news for Mr "I was considering getting a job in the pharma industry" There are no jobs. THe industry is declining and you will competing against 1,000s of recently laid off workers from other companies . And if you are making your decision on what cafe pharma says , then you are an idiot. Which is ok , because you are unlikely to be hired. Go back to your outside sales job making 40k a year!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are still considering? ITs too late bozo! The industry is done. Go back to your stupid outside selling job making 40k a year and .45 a mile.
    You waited too long and you will never find a job

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you are so funny and wittty , mother fucker

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh nooooo, we lost such a goooood rep! ohh no, the applicant got upset over th foul language. Oh noo.
    you probable dont qualify to be a pharma rep , loser! You are so please in your stupid grammer! Well, i make more than you , moron and maybe my grammer is not as polishied as a useless prfessor type

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They laid you off and it was a great company?? Waht a dumb fuck! Go back to selling pampers , moron

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG what language!!! Why cant people be nice!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post got quiet. Did everybody get laid off???? LOL LOL

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you stupid bitch

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck former Pro-force colleagues. Cincinatti paper today says both Iams and Crest are on the chopping block. Looks like the combined professional organization won't do anything to save you. My advice get ready to look for a job now. Luckily you will get a package to give you a fresh start.