termination

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently terminated. What should I say to a recruiter when looking for a new job.

FYI. Never contact HR for anything

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - you thought HR was on your side. Sucker.

Why didn't you resign in lieu of termination?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell them you were downsized... HR won't say shit when called to verify employment

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

> "Is this employee eligible for re-hire"

> "No."

> "Thank you."

And you never hear back about why you weren't hired.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was reason for termination?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A prospective employer isn't allowed to inquire is eligible for re-hire. It isn't any of their business and is unethical. On second thought, we are speaking of Boston Scientific...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, rehire status is one of the areas most employers will ask about when verifying employment.

Show me a law, policy, or other regulation restricting this practice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And most companies have been instructed by their counsel to just verify employment dates and that's it... Want to avoid any possible lawsuits...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be concern about not making any wrongful statement on your application , because that will give your new employer the right to terminate you as well.
    knowing this industry is quite small as far as everyone knows someone in the other company or competitor.
    below are some basic questions to consider:

1. were you terminated for reasons other than code of conduct?

If your reason for termination was violations of the code of conduct you may have a justifiable ground for bringing a case against BSC.
    what I know that BSC code of conduct is a joke and only applies only when it is convenient for the BSC, I hear there are documented evidence that one of the VP made racial remarks about the African Americans and they denied the truth, even knowing that the person had an audio recording of such.

I have heard that recently they were couple of people terminated from BSC specially Nuromod that actually raised concern about the patient safety and were in fact discharged rather than BSC to take action.
    rumors has it that one of them actually can prove that units being manufactured are defective. wonder what BSC will do if they go public !!!!!!!!

2. did you ask for your personnel file and see what is the reason for your termination.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. You Sir, are an idiot. You lost everyone's respect when you spelled Neuromod incorrectly. Crawl back into your SJM hole!!!