Jump to Boehringer Ingelheim?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A reliable upper source hinted that I will be safe this round. I trust the source completely. At the same time, there is an opportunity for me to jump to BI. Of course I am going to wait until June 23 to make my decision. Still, can you share your opinion about BI and Merck? Should I jump if mother has a place for me after June?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, BI announced cuts last week

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REALLY ?

Have you not looked at the other boards on this site ?

They are all pretty much the same !

There is no where to run, stick it out with Merck for as long as you can before this job goes the way of VHS.

All the while, save as much as you can and start looking at what else you can do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did not. Quit being a douche.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of former Mercker's have jumped to BI. I wasn't a fan of PF when he was at Merck so if he's still at BI, I'd avoid it like the plague. I do know a DM who left Merck and he loves BI.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmmm….. yes, they did.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you make it through this round at Merck...stay until the next round. Pharma is not safe...anywhere. Is BI having an expansion for launch or someone else left BI?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Thank you for your reply. There are PC and IPF job postings at BI career website. It does not hurt to apply now. You never know. Best for all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke to a rather BI rep. Not much happening there...