CSTP Process

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to hours of another CSTP process of adding/subtracting physicians and searching for addresses of newly added physicians only to find myself standing at the driveway of their homes. All to attempt an update on customer lists to which, ultimately, no update will ever take place because of an IT system that can't keep it's own employees current, let alone customers. Wish me luck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that the truth. We work on these things, making them perfect, hours of time after work or on the weekend. Only to have the target list return still completely screwed up. AZ IT is the worst in the industry. I know of no other company where the reps have to spend this much time repeatedly with IT and software updates and issues.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people in AZ IT who are down in the trenches couldnt agree with you more!!!! So when are the business functions going to make enough noise to effect a change???? You have no idea what is in store for you with the IT transformation. Its all very sad and everyone across AZ will feel the effects except those at the very top who get the white glove service. Leadership doesnt see anything wrong with IT. They think our CIO is awesome -at least thats what he keeps telling us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to man up and do something about it. Anyone have a set???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can all bitch about it out here on CP but that isnt going to change things. Who is going to do something about it in the office?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with six months of experience here at good ole AZ knows we are not a results oriented company we are a process oriented company. This is just one of many processes we go through. Do it on their time and be done with it. Not worth the stress.