IT Issues

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to do Culture Jam again. It was excellent.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call me old fashioned but I like an Old Fashioned

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cruller baby!! Dip in coffee. Jesus!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apple Fritters BABY!!!

WELL DONE!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pascal and SET should be ashamed of AZ IT - but they have no clue what it's really like. They get their executive white glove service whilst the rest of AZ suffers. Millions of dollars spent with no real improvement.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey this is my post from another thread. Whos the copy cat?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol

WELL DONE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. They think having the equivalent of a face book blog is interacting? Bring back the anonymous focus survey if you want real feed back. WTF ? Random pulse surveys? By the way please stop asking me to follow you on your AZ twitter feed like you are a celebrity. I dread the day they make all that crap mandatory. I give a shit about your personal life either.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You give a shit or not?
    Focus surveys? You got to be kidding. They are never taken seriously. Just another metric to monitor morale which is already at an all time low will never be measured or dealt with.

Bull crap

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, we still have JS and MS here in Wilmington, they'll look out for us. hahahahaha

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention Medi Managers: Please come back to visit Wilmington. We are hungry. Bring the usual mix of donuts. Drop them off, then you can leave.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crullers please!!!

I'm eating 3 of them. F'em....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unbelievable that when we run GPS reports how often calls are made from parking lots, other locations from doctors offices and even worse from sales reps homes. Nothing is done. No wonder we are up for auction.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Clueless and Mr. Gutless.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb and Dumber

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Scarecrow and the Lion

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOM NOM NOM.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we try Krispy Kremes, I am done with Dunkin. Can you bring some from Mediland?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how SS and her merry band of fools are doing on their organizational model development. They are all fighting over their mini kingdoms while Pfizer looms over the horizon.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is the only thing that could save us, if they get the deal done conceivably they could stop the re-org and keep the status quo for a year or so until they move in.

If the Medi people are allowed to finish their work they will launch an org with a 70% vacancy rate so all their contractor buddies from MD can apply and get hired while Wilm employees are shown the door.

It's not a matter of if but a matter of when, if Pfizer buys AZ, maybe we get another 9-12 months, if not, we are all out in June

Come on Pfizer, we're all rooting for you!