career ladder night

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be on the lookout. I haven't received a invite yet, but it sounds like the career ladder nights are back in full force all over the country. Everyone talks about how great they are, but no one wants to be there. They are forced by their DSM's to show up just because it may look bad if you have zero interest and could possibly reflect badly on your district and DSM. Usually, there is someone from HR or a higher up that shows up. No one wants to say NO!!!! Really, I would rather spend my afternoon/night with upper management discussing topics that I already know than with my family or making calls on my customers. Give me a break. It seems that every rep that puts on these things is trying to inconvenience everyone else to get recognized for having district or regional impact in the hopes of getting promoted. This is total BS. If you don't know how the career ladder process works, ask your boss. If you want to be promoted, hit your numbers and make sure your boss likes you and your good to go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said my friend. This is the truth. You know, this is an excellent example of recycling old ideas that didn't work years ago and don't work now. This call themselves "leaders." What a joke. Next we will have the SSLT road show. They will tell you ask anything that's on your mind but if it makes us look bad...you're screwed. This ship is rudderless.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a such a joke. We are kidding ourselves and everyone is wearing rose colored glasses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It gives HR something to do to get out of Wilmington and stay travel, stay in a hotel and eat out in nice restaurants.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself you whiny pukes. We hate comimg to these events. We do these stupid little workshops and all of you preen in front of the handful of senior sales leaders that show up and act like circus barkers. When it is done everyone can talk about how "engaged" we all are and the dinners suck because our expenses are audited inside all the time. Eat shit you worthless rep and reflect on your station and stature in this world.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you fucking kidding me? There's no way I would give up my personal time to listen to some HR hack bullshit the company line to me.

how about NO CAREER NIGHT? That's what this job has turned into due to the dumb ducks in management.

AZ.....fuck off!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complain, complain, complain! Just got in from a wonderful day on the golf course! Tee time was 12:45! Faked calls, and had a great time with a rep from a competitor! We both had our iPads and entered fake calls along the way!! How sweeeeet is that???!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!! Career ladder Night? OMG! That is like asking which seats are the best on the Titanic. What a fucking joke. Let's see. . . we work in sales, so you can be an executive rep (heard it's a three to four year hoop jumping ordeal) or you can be a DSM or CBD or go to the home office and work 70 hours a week in a cube farm. Wow! Choices, choices, choices.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or better yet, try these choices. Let me see, I can sleep naked on a bed of broken beer bottles. I can stick a hot sharp poker up my ass. Or I can poke out both eyes with a sharp stick while smashing my private parts in a vice. Or sticking my fist in the garbage disposal and turning it on and off just to prolong the agony. All better choices that the ones you listed.

10. Mel Content

Mel Content Guest

You are a true malcontent. Nicely done!

Regards,

Mel

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG that is so FUNNY. Can't stop laughin

12. #12 Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 9:08 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2017 at 9:54 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR and legal departments of Pfizer and AZ are aggressively monitoring CP and shutting down chatter. It is going on right now to keep the natives calm.