Take your custhub/ icall and jam it!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've tried. The ex-Accenture types always block us.

You still haven't answered why your products are crap, if you are soooo talented.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because of your crap requirements.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight. We pay Accenture big bucks because you're so great that you're worth it. Because we don't have the "talent" in-house (your words). "High Performance. Delivered." That's right off your website.

And when you deliver crap products, you hide behind "its the customer's fault, their requirements were crap." What happened to "High Performance. Delivered."?

You're not making sense, kid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not surprised you don't get it. That's why AZ needs Accenture.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, anyone with half a brain can see that. Too bad the dolt you're arguing with doesn't even have that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical AZ responses. Accenture guys have more job security at AZ than the internal IT guys. We will always be here to bail you out and AZ will always be willing to pay.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accenture sucks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I said about job security. Accenture will still be employed even after the take over. AZ IT is full of nothing but losers starting with the biggest one at the top. Only AZ would keep thos idiot. Pfizer will castrate him and leave him in a ditch along with his incapable leadership team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the last time a senior mgr actually got walked out and lost it all cause they f'd up! NO they get a golden friggin send off!!!! There are no consequences for being a loser and sucking the well dry. Nothing will change until someone grows a mature set and walks 4 or 5 of these bottom feeders out the door.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not just in IT. If Accenture is SO bad why is your top management so depending on us? Does it really surprise anyone in the US that JM, LP and PH himself contracted ACN for over half a millon to implement the GCE operating model. Is that pathetic??? 5 people over 3 months. $3620 per DAY for one PM. The US AZ leadership is so f'in dynamic they have us put together your new global op model. No f'in wonder you are a pathetic excuse for a company! Pfizer is conducting a mercy killing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh no AZ takers for this one huh? Back way off when facts and big names get thrown down!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we were just working today whilst you Accenture leeches were posting your nonsense on CP.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, you're bragging about the global operating model. I don't know if Accenture designed it, but its a piece of crap. It makes no sense.

You should pick something high quality to brag about. Oh yeah, you don't make anything that's high quality.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. The GCE op model in IS. My man Paul, LP and JM know what quality we bring that you dont have internally. Qiute a statement though that they have such a stake in the success here they had us do it. What does that say about AZ??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. It just proves you're good at selling BS. You still don't deliver anything that's even marginal quality. You know it and we know it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But more importantly your management doesn't think so. AZ wouldnt still be here if not for ACN

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sort of true a whole bunch crap is written about ACN in journals. CRM platforms for pharma are crap because of call faking and the pressure put on reps to lye about use of visual aids etc. You have no idea how how how bad I call is. Wtf changing customer names so they don't match their license ?