Whackyass Welch to the Rescue!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another ex employee of this company. I do not post against JW. I actually have nothing against him. Not sure why people do. He does not affect your day to day life.Blaa blah blaa. Get over it.

And on top of that yes he is not an exceptional leader, but how can you lead a sales force that does not make a difference going into offices, buying lunches etc to people who can't be influenced?

This job is a joke, Merck knows it and is hiring contract reps to do the job now. We used to have influence. Now reps are the victims of "who moved my cheese" wanting things to be so ten years ago.

Polish your resume, you are smart. Don't think being a dumb ass drug rep collecting a big paycheck is glamorous. You might as well be a stripper who says the job sucks but the pay is sooooo good. Have some self respect, self esteem and f#%## move on to a job with respect. Managers, you included. If this is your feather in your cap for Your life, god bless. There is a big bad world out there. You are holding on to the tinanic! Good luck peps!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you shitting kidding me WA? Your latest video about "starting a movement" is horseshit. Since when did you ever think you and your circus-ass clowns could even begin to start anything that has to do with leadership.

Ya'll still don't get it do you? Read the survey results! More to come next year, maybe even worse. You cant cover it up forever year after year after year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bet I can cover. I'll continue to do it until I'm relocated or take a promotion. I'll do anything to keep my job safe while eliminating yours. I've been able to cover for the better part of my career so I'm pretty good at it right now. Thanks for your consideration.

JW

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? Enough of the impersonating. You are not RF. I haven't ever posted anything derogatory on this board. Don't try and use me as a scapegoat for all of the immature, discourteous posts that have recently dwindled. It's coincidental, not fact. Man up and use your own initials when you write a post. You'll get more respect.

I check CP every now and again when I need a good laugh. Thanks for the consistency! You never let me down!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't appreciate anyone coming in here as me. This is the real RF. I'm not afraid to post but I don't do it frequently. I've already told JW what I think of him(not much), I've already told the local manager what I think of them(even less), so I don't need to see others posting as me.

All I can say is there is life after Merck. I've got my dignity and self-respect back, which I certainly didn't have the last few years at Merck. Good luck to all but it won't really matter. Any ship with the kind of captains that you have running it will fail miserably.

Be well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well WA-what do you think now? Remember all those meeting in the past after we've had layoffs and you talking about the "best are now here-we got rid of the non-producers?" Rumor on the street is that you and some of your clowns are gone! We will be talking about you that way when it happens. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

You come to town on field visits and ruin careers because you've got an agenda-the same for your clown CTL's. You say you support us but you don't. We're not stupid-we get what you say from our CTL who also can't stand you. We know what you say behind closed doors.

Get that resume ready Jimbo! All your games have come to an end. I can say just one word:

KARMA BABY KARMA!!!!!!!

Be well

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey whackyass
    are you kidding me? you call a t/c and think that anybody really gives a shit? whos working out there anyway? you live in a cave or something. nevermind, dont answer that.
    i know RF has been posting lately but don't take the lack of posts as a clue that it's over for you. BTW, i have heard it may be over for you because your so well liked and your daddy isn't around anymore to protect you. you actually think people are motivated to do anything less than the bare bone minimum for you and the company? I can tell you from many discussions with my peers, it aint so whacky!

Good. I like what they said before "Karma" biatch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELCH IS GONE!

Please be true

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best thing about wa are his fake haircuts with his flobey. Looks like it matches his personality!

WHACKYASS is gone!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flobey?

Word on the street is that 50% of reps in Utah and Nevada are gone, along with both CTL's as they exist right now

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I heard the same thing

Get out while the goings is good.

Er, ops, I guess there's no good

Get out ASAP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even worse in WA region for cuts for UTAH with IHC access and Reno loosing access to Renown early summer. Business is drying up all over the region. Cuts may be way worse than we think here.

This business is a has been career. I am sending out resumes as we speak. Any references out there for me/us? I heard smaller companies are hiring?

Good leads?

God help us.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now it makes sense. His shit hairstyle is only matched by his leadership abilities

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the problems with WA is his inability to look long-term. He's only short term. Look at his career-he hasn't stayed in any single job for any significant amount of time. But now it's different! No daddy to take care of him!

Welchy is gone!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this guy is a total idiot and fool. he knows nothing about the business and is more interested in doing the touchy-feely-PC-kool aide thing. He is the worst example of leadership you could ever see. All one had to do was see him perform last week.

im so sick of his lies, deceit, etc. he knew what was coming up and lied right to our faces-as did all the senior leadership. So guess what whackass? I'll take it out by not doing anything for the company. nothing. zero. until june 23rd. If im retained, Ill continue to do nothing and will use company time to find something elsewhere as the inevitable will happen to just about all of us. A contract company to launch a new drug? Are you freaking kidding me? If Im gone then it doesn't matter. At least I get a small package. And maybe then I can find a job that means something. you all have ruined everything. I surely hope your gone as well. your a sick bastard

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah-either way he's out of here. Either to a different spot or better yet-out of the company!

He sucks ass so bad you can taste it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd rather not...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy is a terrible leader. This region has been decimated by rancor because of his inability to manage. It's come at a huge cost. Nobody trusts anybody else in the region. Nobody. Then you wonder why no one is "engaged."

My CTL also likes to use this word-and he uses it to crush careers and destroy people. All I can say is this: what comes around goes around. Im wondering how engaged you are right now Mr. CTL-are you fully engaged now or are you looking for another job? I sure hope it's the later because you are gone come June.

This prick-ass started using the term and then welch started using it. Now we're all branded as not being engaged. Well, now you're right. We are not. And the sales prove it! Only to get worse. You know who I'm talking about. Hope you're resume is up and running.

I find it funny how this has come full-circle to haunt you lard ass. Serves you right.

Now I'm going to lunch and relaxing. Not working. Not engaged. Won't be until June 23-and if I'm not around-so be it. I'll be happier elsewhere. Way to ruin the show merck junk leadership

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see, I spent all this time setting up the pretended day for a FV with this scab. He will end up being displaced and now we'll have another DCO coming in to do the same thing. My customers couldn't stand whackyass

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright Welch-this place is the shits! Nothing you do will correct anything. Look at this piss-hole of a work environment you've created.

The performance of your circus clowns-aka "the executive team" has been the worst in pharma history. You're lack of leadership enabled a bunch of sorry-ass loser CTL's to run rampant over their subordinates. And because you're such a F-ass, you backed them at the expense of others career.

I only hope you find yourself out of a job in June. It won't help me out at all but at least I know it will be closure for me.

And with you're new flovey you'll save money at the barber shop.

May the lack of leadership and the damage it's caused to others follow you wherever you land.