Bloody Tuesday in WP MMD

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They keep denying my handraiser requests. I'm apparently an indispensible cog.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont worry, they have not forgotten you (hand raiser). Your request is now on file with HR. Expect bad performance reviews going forward and mental torture to convince you to leave on your own.

If you want a package, work hard, don't goof off and make it known how much you enjoy your job. That will get you kicked out!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same BS happened in WP R&D last fall. Got rid of a bunch of good scientist and kept a bunch of average ones. Now we are struggling to get all the work done with some real wet blankets and below average talent. Makes no sense. I wish I was let go rather than deal with what's left here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to hear the job titles.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Building Landlord

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Director of Innovative Staffing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Associate Manager of Expensive Software Meeting Planning

Co-ordinator of Vendor Kickback Logistics

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior Ebay Auction Associate for Used Lab Equipment

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an actual position. There's also a "director of reliability."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First you say that only wet blankets and below average talent is left. Then you say that you wish you had been let go (which means you're still there). You realize what group you just put yourself in, don't you? ;-)
    Just sayin'....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG...you cannot make this up! And imagine the bonus $$$ for that!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry - they'll be getting rid of the last of the good guys very soon. They want employees to match the level of incompetence of their leadership.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop with the drama. It was not that bad.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got let go from Merck MMD this week after two decades and feel nothing but relief. At least they didn't let me go empty handed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no? Then why was there an office full of Merck parents begging to get their kids started with orthodontia before their cobra runs out? Saw it myself.