What do you like most about Merck?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love watching this catastrophe unfold. Sorry, I just do.

FU Merck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh this is so true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schadenfreude--Merck's got it in spades!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll make this easy for you. I'd love to leave and become an ex- but not without a package.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot of good people at Merck. Lots going on now. Lots of fear. I personally like working hear and would like to keep my job. I've heard from many friends at other companies that have the same complaints we have. It's not perfect, but still a good company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad and true. Collect the paycheck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And give them as little as you possibly can in exchange for it.

FU MERCK

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I did. Waited for the package. Got it, and secured a better position with better pay and benefits within weeks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me, too. It's like a car crash. You don't want to look, but you have to.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah except at Merck it's like a 52 car pile up with semi trucks exploding!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The package. Get it? Got it? Good!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron Jeremy's package?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture. I feel like Merck is like a fiercely loyal family. Winning!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh gross. This is such BS. Never worked for such a deceitful company. This company encourages the employees to stab each other in the back. Some of the people I worked with were great, but a lot of them were Merckbots that would stab their own mothers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a rep in a large city and adore the free fleet car. I bought two magnetic taxi signs for my Fusion. On slow days and between calls I taxi people to and from the airport. I bought a four square unit and accept credit cards but cash is king. I average $750 per week and love it! I will admit, loading luggage is tough with all the samples and literature. Forget the pain cream, go for the green.

I even provide complimentary sodas, waters and snacks to my clients. Putting the RFM extras to good use. This is better than the Job Share gig. Go Mets!!!!!
    15 x 15 guy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant! You could also sign on with LYFT if business slows down.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that my CTL is a scrumptious hottie and we get the friction ON during field rides!!

No Dr calls, just trips to the Marriott, baby!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Have you seen the data on our PD1 Inhibitor? Or the C Diff antibiotic or our CMV antiviral? How about our Hepatitis C regimen that's been all over the news?

You people should read once in awhile about our own pipeline before you share your GED-level opinion.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your cancer drug is third behind 2 reputable companies that have drugs launching right around the same time. Hep-C vaccine has been slated to be 4th to market, if they make it.

Blinders on if you believe the Merck rahh rahh.