farxiga vs inovkana

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True about AZ, but bringing over all the top notch BMS talent will cause sales to explode, like a cheap condom.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just what we need a DOJ investigation into off label promotion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love selling this basically useless drug! Docs can't believe we are giving it away!! The real question is how long this insane program will last? How much profit are we making on it with this give-a-way program? It can't last forever.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Farxiga rep activity is already being investigated for inappropriate marketing tactics. When you have to lie, your product is weak.....period!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah right---go home to the janssen board!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Fartxiga kicking ass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes is it kicking your ass as if now!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are you? a rep? a doctor? You have 10 people on it? Say WHAT?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First 3 prescriptions free; then pay just $10 a month after that. Man, I am kicking ass!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long will AZ lose money by giving it away? My guess is not long. Our profit is going down every qtr. The only way to get docs to use it, is to give it away. Not a good long term strategy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're afraid of Lilly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am using invokana and it is the first thing that has worked well for me. My normal numbers were 200 to 350 now 100 to 200. I have one low experience but that might of been my fault. Cost is a factor for me so i get the 300 mg and cut them in half. 100 mg is the same price as the 300. Hope this helps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Janssen friend just told me they are going to first four months free. Anyone else heard about this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, getting new copay cards that offer 4 months free, than $5/month after that. While that is better than farxiga, they still don't have the cash option available. Therefore, farxiga still has better coverage than invokana.

Docs told me they see it as a scared move on invokana, and that they should have been smart and marketing it better before. And because of that, they're still sticking with farxiga. Especially because of the cash option.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cash option is awesome, no matter what kind of plan the patient has, 1st 4months free and helps them with their deductible. Seems to work on seniors plans as well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will just depend on what the doc thinks is better. But if you compare some things against each other in the PI, Farxiga has lower side effect rates, and better efficacy. Of course we can't tell the docs that, but I just mention if they want to compare the PIs they can, and they will notice some differences.

The only way those copay cards would work for senior plans is if they aren't enrolled in any medicare program. It's illegal to do that. And most seniors have some form of medicare.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

beta cell dysfunction, insulin resistance & hepatic glucose overproduction! SGLT2 is a natural system that is there to recover glucose which we need to survive. Our drug blocks it in normal patients and diabetics the same only there is a little more glucose pissed out in diabetics cause they have more because of the 3 core defects (see figure 1). Screw with any natural system to alter a surrogate endpoint (that's glucose to you idiots) and you will cause medical trouble! But it is new and the stupid endos need something new to try!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been on Farxiga since late February. All I can say is it does a great job keeping my blood sugar down. I could do some things to improve it but even on days when I don't eat well it keeps me from going to high.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really this retarded. No one is giving anything away. Branded products are expensive. AZ covers the co-pay, commercial insurance pays the rest. So let's see, we cover a 50-60 buck co-pay and Aetna pays us $400.00 plus a month. How is that short sighted? Not giving anything away except the free yeast infections.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Stupid Endo's..."? Really? I suppose you, a drug rep, are more educated and far more intelligent than someone with EIGHT years of medical schooling AND real world application?!! Probably a GSK rep trolling our page.