Begging anyone in Merck to get rid of Doug Skold!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is the worst intimidating manager. HR has a huge file on him, but because he "performs" he is never let go!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask to see his BMS file...it's even bigger.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's the ass that said.. cheer up.. i see opportunities for us..right? Shit read between the lines and the writing on the wall.. Stevens said in so many ways that grp C.. SP will be getting sloppy seconds.. if any at all.. i serious dont see many "swing" rep jobs opening where the biz needs it.. 2 up geographies.. and those spots were already filled yesterday.. period!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I overheard G-love said Stevens doesn't have a chance

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is on a PIP-courtesy of HR

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a sadistic prick who gets off on intimidating people, especially females. I bet he jerks himself off on the way home from ride alongs, blowing his load at the thought of the young lady he's just reduced to tears. Those of us who believe in an afterlife realize that he'll get his in one world or another. Karma baby.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG this brings chills down my back. I know he did this when he rode with me. He loved staring me down and having long intimidating pauses. If someone could have seen him you would have known that he has mental problems.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because HR at Merck is so !@#$% USELESS! They need to fire them all and rehire from other companies that know their HR sh$t!

HR at Merck is all about protecting the company not about their people!

As if screwing their patients are not enough, they need to screw their employees too!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gone

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about performance, dont you get it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's baaaaaaack......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

back in chicago managing a hospital tab district.

there's only been one teleconference and he already is rubbing people the wrong way.
    telling people on the job for 20 years that he knows everything and he's come to the rescue.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is all about carrying out whatever decision your management has made. Usually, it is a negative one and HR goes through all the necessary motions to protect the company while getting rid of you. Always remember that it is nothing personal, just business....doesn't that make one feel better?? I'd love to be in a position to say that to the HR drone as they get the proverbial axe.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was he a hospital manager?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he still with Merck? He was a horrible manager back in the day. I feel sorry for any reps under his control.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, still with Merck hospital. Still flying into his district every week either to KC, St Louis or Chicago. Just a mouthpiece for Stevens and does whatever Mark wants. Sold his soul, morals and values years ago to the mothership just trying to hang on until retirement. A bumbling idiot with a screw loose who thinks he brings value to customers. Good thing he wears boots because when he's around, the sh*t gets pretty deep. Garners no respect from his district or peers. Pathetic!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this environment how does Stevens get by with having one of his managers fly into his district every week? Seriously? What a waste of resources. Flights, hotels, meals, rental cars and limos have to cost $1000/week easily. Over $50K in expenses annually just to do your job?

What about the reps that have territories that are several hours away? Can they fly into their territories to call on their customers too? This is proof that Stevens is really an idiot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please somebody tell me that this isn't still happening with all the cuts and low raises and all.