ICALL 2.0

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so what the hell is this? We go through all these corrections in the previous version of icall and now 2.0 is rolled out w/ the CustHub crap. Now, most of the corrections that were made were wiped out and I have to download the customers back into 2.0 thru this new method. BUT, they tell us not to worry about it and use what is there. Hey, go f' yourselves. At the end of the day, I am responsible for moving share. Stay out of my way w/ your cockamamie BS.

Do you a-holes all live in CO since you must be smokin' some good shit?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why bother?

Nothing ever changes. A new coat of paint and TPTB think they are all that & a slice of bread.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the worst shit ever. I my accounts are wiped or replaced accounts with wrong addresses and names. I so sick of this out side source shit. Why are buying data base as the 5 years out date. Wait until you look at incentive address you are going to flip. Stupid stupid AZ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a cluster...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is such a fucking mess. They somehow have stayed in business in spite of themselves. Seriously, I have never in my entire adult life seen so much B.S. and I am pretty damn old.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT FUCKTARDS CAME UP WITH THIS GARBAGE?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could give a rat's ass! Most of my calls are fakes anyway! Lighten' people! Work 3 hours a day like I do, and enjoy life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, some of my docs have disappeared, and others' names have changed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes sir same old shit! But don't sweat it it never changes! We make the changes and nothing changes so just don't do it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is shocking:

I can google a physician and find out address and phone number in less than a minute.
    Our system takes at least 6 months to move to correct territory.
    I now have physicians who are in my territory that haven't practiced for over 5 yrs.
    This is our responsibility to fix your screw ups?
    Tell you what, you go make my calls and move share, while I rewrite your ineffective system.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We spend so much on IT but we get crap! I guess it cost alot to hire a whole circus. IT is screwing up all of AZ!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This same issue has been going on for the last 20 years or so. Ever since sales targeting plans were developed. Whatever contractor puts this together is well paid for virtually little to no address or prescriber verification. It has always been up to the rep to "fix it."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha the verification question asked what word begins with s. The answer was stump. The question should have been "dumber than a..."

That's what our IT leadership is. The business area management have to make some noise about how bad IT is. We just keep getting told AZ's leaders are loving the new IT services! That's what is being spun at the top of IT but it doesnt seem to match up with reality. Like thats something new.

14. Befuddled

Befuddled Guest

The IT Townhall was incredible!! SS describing Daves drive and vision and Pascals laser focused approach. WOW! Does she think any one actually buys that shit? Everyone who attended the leadership meeting is thrilled at the improvements in IT! She must have gone to a meeting at another company. Then we have JW asking for nominations for services to move to India - its going to be so great. Too bad most of you wont be here any longer but it will be awesome. Another lemming! I cant believe he is still around but I guess the yes men around here stay employed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates on when this will be fixed????? Is any one in IS going to be held accountable?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ICALL?

I call BULLSHIT!

Who comes up with this junk?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has happened before. You go through the lists, make corrections, then the corrections are wiped out with the latest update, and all your efforts at correcting accounts are wasted after spending fruitless frustrating hours.

With these kinds of systems in place at AZ I have learned that it is often best to wait until the last possible minute. The first wave of people hit the most problems, systems freeze up, record improperly, etc.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Icall is an Accenture product. US Business just loves using these overpaid dopes, hiding bau roles as consultants. Guess you DON'T get what you pay for. Now you just brought the worst abuser of accenture use from IT into GCE. I wouldn't expect a lot of improvement.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont blame accenture! If you dont like us you can choose someone else to build your shit

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish AZ would do just that. The best scenario would be for AZ to have the reps and its own analysts compile the lists, but everything seems to be outsourced these days.