CNS

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we doing???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Challenging.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep..Challenging out of my mind

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNS = can not sell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm bringing my clown suit so I'll feel more in the spirit of things while we're participating in whatever inane team building exercise they've cooked up this time. I just love those things - especially when the Wilmington crew and RSDs blow them off to go to a $150/person dinner. That really demonstrates leadership and exemplifies the idea that CNS is one unified team from top to bottom. Right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This gonna suck, my lame ass backstabbing South Carolina DSM. The mini inspector said he is watching all of us and expects 100% effort.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come you would not let us post about this guy and all his awkward promotion ideas including his big ak attack from 9 years ago and it still goes on huh?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fran b told us to tell doctors to cut the 50 mg in half and it is Ir

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good ole' Fran! Always thinking a step ahead!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty boy!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG - he's still around?! I remember him from the old Astra USA days......yeah, I left a few years after the merger with Z....still smarmey?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, what can we possibly be doing for 5 days at the NMS? Yes, I know we will be Challenging each other on a decades old drug. But really I have been to shorter launch meetings. Think it is odd that we are paying to take an entire sales force out for a week when every script counts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 days??? where is the meeting?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Inspector is bringing his latex gloves and lube.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inspector and his boy toy DSM in SC are responsible for this challenger BS. I have never met two bigger ass kissers in my life. They think they are great sales leaders but really have no idea about developing relationships and selling product through features, advantages and benefits. Amazing leadership listens to their BS ideas. AZ needs to let us sell and not have all of this MBO crap.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing the Inspector is good at is turnover.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why you interested from outside? planning to send an out of wrk MD to dumpster dive at the bars?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Five days of challenger sales training next week. This is shaping up to be a very productive and motivating nsm.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Pfizer buys AZ, CNS will be the first to go. Remember Geodon don't you? As far as next week goes, just play the silly game, smile a lot, clap a lot with a standing "O" thrown in, act excited and motivated, and most of all, kiss ass. You know, just another typical meeting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has five day meetings without launching a product...seriously