COE

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess. Folks from TX, WV, FL and AL. And nobody from WA, MN, Mass. Check the states for DSMs and RSDs for last 15 years and see where 85% of them came from. Most of you can correctly guess the 9 states that win and the 9 states that fire their sales leaders for lack of performance every 3 years. Yes please can I be the new CBD in Minnesota and give me Massachusetts too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole thing has been a fucking joke since the beginning. The sales goals are a dart toss based on faulty data. Our customers are called on by 4 or 5 people selling the same drug.
    Managed Care determines access to our meds and the pull through sales data is even more flawed than the objective setting data. If you win, then enjoy the trip but don't think for a minute that you had anything to do with the results. And the whole thing would have been cancelled years ago except that senior leadership and their spouses get an all expenses paid trip every year. I hope someone from the press video tapes some of it and it ends up on 60 minutes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the pics of the government dude in a hot tub drinking champagne in some luxury resort. How did that end up? His department was investigated for misuse of funds and he was fired from a high six figure job. Imagine how the public would feel knowing that their exorbitant drug bills help fund our companies annual jaunt? There is a bucket of money in every patient's wallet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won & you're telling me it's all a farce? I'm hurt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is something else AZ doesn't want the public to know; how many COE winners resign or are fired for policy violations within months of returning from their award trip. Sometimes they are fired before the trip takes place. That is validation enough that this is a farce.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I went there was every single ASD, NSD and above and sideways and all these HQ folks and their wives. Every single year for a week. Another relic that needs to be put back into storage.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, it appears to be more of an entitlement for upper management and spouse at an exotic destination of their choice, to which the rep and their significant other are required to posture and rub elbows with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we had the north central conference call this morning and I would say over fifty percent of the winners were from west virginia.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess...Big managed care win in 2013?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree with most of your statement, especially objective setting. It looks at one data set, NRX growth. It's what have you done for me lately. No reward for holding on to business if managed markets are not in your favor. I have won 4 times and do the same thing every year. Lots of luck and some relationship selling.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if you cynical losers put an ounce of effort into your job and quit complaining you could join us. But probably not, because cynical losers would rather make excuses and feel sorry for themselves.

I'll send you haters a postcard from the Caymans.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...oh, almost forgot...

Signed,
    The upper management team.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The denim tuxedo wearing manager from VA is in again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That isn't from upper management. Just a lowly rep who tries to do a good job more often than not. You should try it sometime.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a sham. How about the checking in the company does to make sure, they choose the correct person.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well of course, it is a lot easier to create a high market share when you have 5 docs in the entire state and one managed markets plan that just happens to have your drug in a favored position. Most of this state is on medicaid so there is that too. I remember when the people from Mass. and Alabama would win every year because of the managed care advantage there. Then you would meet their people at COE and realize, no friggin way these people were capable of winning this on ability.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bet non of the dental sales reps win any awards from their companies.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is a mountain momma anyway?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A husband of some chic executive got all fucking upetty when my wife and i got off on the hotel floor the executives were staying. We struck up a conversation on the elevator then as we got off he asked why I was getting off on this floor. What a douche!