HCV- Lets have an Honest Discussion

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will let you start this:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate you people.....You start threads but you don't have the "balls" to actually "say' anything controversial yourself. However, you want people like me to say controversial things. OK! I WILL. I think Todd Putz is doing a good job. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be joking right?? Putts is the poster child for Big Pharma ineptitude...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen the data from our investigational drugs, they look good, we just need to hang on and support HIV. I'm excited to be getting the experience and work with a great rep in my HIV partner. This is going to work and we need to get on board, we have a good drug and are respected in the market place. Let's make the best of this, we will need their help when the time comes if that's in the plan. I'm enjoying my time winning friends and enfluencing people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Gilead Rep. You all need to give it up. WE OWN THE WORLD. YOU ARE DOGS WHO EAT AT OUR FEET. SUK IT!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sir - I do think that your drug is excellent. The problem is you and your colleagues attitude. Its a bit too condescending - I think. Remember that old bible passage: Pride cometh before destruction. I'm not saying that this passage applies to you...but please re-read your comment and please understand how some may interpret this as a little bit "cocky".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, they are all cocky. And also understand that their NE is training your patients on Pegintron so you need to hook up with her and make sure she knows what she is doing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I think the HCV group is done, just like their HSA's.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think TP is doing a great job. Thanks TP for leading us into "GLORY" . Trust me...we will get there.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to know who this idiot is that post this stuff. WTH This is a crack up. This person sounds like a person who has been brainwashed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you calling me an idiot - Dickwad!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the shoe fits.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone is super clever with words - must be a wordsmith

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see someone knows some clever words herself. Your all a bunch of losers. You will never touch us at Gilead despite what I am hearing. Go "F" yourselves.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know your little secret Merckie. I was talking to one of your Investigators!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke to a couple of investigators in my area - they have had problems with the final analysis of the Phase 2 data. Each have had 2 patients with elevated ALT that they feel were caused by 5172. Both have said that the product is close to being dead. Flares at week 4 in each, all were discontinued but had coding issues so didn't show up in final presentation. Phase 3 except for renal study now on hold until the hepatic safety of 5172 is confirmed from other studies. Both PI told me that best case is that drug is now delayed from starting Phase 3 for 12-18 months. Worst case is that 5172 is done.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt this is true. Why would we push forward if there's safety problems?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a simplistic summary and you don't have all the information you need to assess this topic. Neither do the PI's. Stop the rabid speculation. Phase III trials are scheduled to begin June 2014. The support areas are ramping up for this study - supplies have been made. You should stick to your area of expertise.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm….this is Merck. Have you looked at our recent track record with R&D? Failure after failure after failure. This is about the only drug in the pipeline that looks even remotely valuable to the company. They can't afford NOT to give it a try!