CBD - South Central Postion

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in Houston? Just saw this position was posted on April 9th....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a smart lady! That's all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart lady, now that made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself. Hysterical really.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like someone want your job. This is probably the same person who attacks anyone and everyone who is holding a job that would rescue her from the one she has been stuck in for over 10 years. All of us in the SE know who this person is and she has absolutley no chance of ever being promoted. But she seems to be the only person in the world that doesn't realize it. What a joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I am trying to figure out is whether this is a new position or is someone about to be canned?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be an AZ employee to replace the Publicis contract employee on the diabetes contract.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the West Virginia position but it hurts my sister's back .....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh gee whiz, such a great opportunity. I am sure we will select someone highly experienced who has proven success in both sales and sales leadership.
    Nope. Probably some ass kissing, notorious suckup, backstabbing, narcissistic bitch who never had a genuine thought or idea in her entire life and couldn't sell testosterone to a hairless dwarf or manage a one car funeral.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything is better that the current Publicis person in this position today. Talk about no self-awareness. Bless her heart!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ likes "Yes" men and women. When you push back, you get slapped down hard. Expect this from your new leader or follower.