IS THERE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT WORKING FOR APPLIED MEDICAL?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2010 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is Nothing Good about Applied Medical. Trust ME! Even if you'r desperate don't take a job with Applied. It is by far the worst company in America. Management from the very top, has nothing but contempt for it's sales force, and middle management " a bunch of rejects from the Old U. S. Surgical" has a management philosophy from the stone age. You will find at Applied there are 4 categories that Sales Rep's fall into:

1. The Older Rep. who has no where else to go.
    2. The Younger "no experience" Rep. looking to break into Device Sales.
    3. The "laid off - let go' Rep. who needed a Job.
    4. The 90 % plus who are currently looking for another Job!

You don't want to be part of this Group. The economy is improving and as it gets better more and more of these Reps are leaving. I can see the flood gates opening wide in 2013!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO there is nothing good about working for AM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you shitting me!!!!!!!The economy is getting better? You must have voted on Obama.....The economy sucks and is getting worse....Do you realize that on January 1st 2013 every medical device company now has to pay a new "Device tax".....this tax is going to shut down some companies and a lot of people are going to loose their jobs....I just lost my job and I would draw a welfare check from your president before I worked at this piece of shit place....thanks for voting on him..I think I will sit on my ass and collect my money from him....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the question is, when are they going to pay us the supplemental money they owe us for working out of territory? No word in almost 3 weeks as to what is going on! 3 WEEKS! Whta is going on??????????????????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is no!!!!Applied is cheap and will never pay more than they have to.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management here: you will get your money at the end of the qtr as stated in your comp plan. Please stop posting on this board immediately and read the comp plan!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU BACK!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to see two miserable Applied reps going at it.