I am really going to miss my Merck job & my doctors offices -- this is devestating!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if I get in with another pharma company I know it won't be as good as Merck. I am also going to miss my doctors and staff so much. It just starting to hit me now that this is reality and it is devastating!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I am really going to miss my Merck job & my doctors offices -- this is devestatin

Grow some balls!

Are you kidding me, the offices move on and you are a blip on the radar. Merck sucks ass and so does the entire industry. Do you have any confidence in your abilities or is this a joke? Please move on to a decent career.

I am starting to believe so many Merck reps have been coddled for so long they think they are in a good career. Hehe. They think they will never do better. Hehe. And they actually think their customers will cry when they leave. Are you fing kidding me. Merck reps have dangerously over inflated egos. Believe in yourself you dumb shit!!! Merck sucks and you are better off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I am really going to miss my Merck job & my doctors offices -- this is devestatin

And further more they'd prefer to get rid of most of you iPad slinging r*****s!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep making calls as if you're still employed, like Kramer did in the Seinfeld episode where he put on a suit and pretended he worked in an office

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might be surprised at how superficial even some of your "best" relationships are... We really are a dime a dozen and we all think we have that "great" relationship. It really is a business relationship and when we don't meet any of their needs anymore...well...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Misplaced feelings........
    Its a job.......
    When you're gone they will quickly forget.
    ....... A fresh new replacement will dazzle them and send a buzz up their leg...
    So get over yourself!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't forget. I plan to connect to everyone on LinkedIn and facebook and Instagram so I can stay in touch!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U think for a second they care about you? Granted the customers def care more than merck.

9. Re: I am really going to miss my Merck job & my doctors offices -- this is devestatin

Unless you're taking your Drs to strip clubs and he calls you to say "Hey Dawg, let's meet for wings"...You don't have a really good relationship.

Just keepin' it real, peeps!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just enjoy the "check" and your life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will forget.........and they will too, but much, much faster. You sound like this is your fist job after college. lol....move on.

BTW.......don't be dumb or insulting to them with the that facebook and Instagram idea. LinkedIn maybe, one or two, but just maybe.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pleasant person.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't. There is life after Merck. Find a new hobby. Have fun. Here and there I may run into one of them at the gym or grocery store and I may say hello. Most would not remember you. Other reps are now feeding them, taking them out to golf or strip clubs. I only stay in touch with one or two of my former Merck colleagues. The rest are so toxic. The company is toxic. The reps, especially the newer ones, are toxic.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A female for sure is the original poster. I've said this before and I'll say it again, these offices will forget about you next week, don't act like they will miss you, they are used to this by now. You will miss your offices but they won't miss you. Get over yourself, you only say that shit to make yourself feel good and self important. Your not. Stick your hand in a bucket of water and pull it out, the hole that is left is how much you will be missed. Sad but true, it's just how it is in this business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Kramer did not do this. George did...right? It was my favorite show ever

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KRAMER

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Episode 137 - The Bizarro Jerry

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Merck retiree. The only docs I still stay in touch are less than 5 or 6. The rest don't remember me and I don't care about anyway. I ran into one of my former a**hole docs while at the airport and I simply ignored him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'm going to throw up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do throw up, kindly do it all over that posters shoes.