How will you celebrate getting shown the door on the 23rd?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't say too much, but it will involve a happy ending.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plan on making a Pharelll 'HAPPY' video!!!Can't wait!!!

Good luck to those who really want to stay. I did my part and raised my hand. Moving on!!! HOPEFULLY!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Merck colleagues and I have planned a doomsday brunch! We will be drowning our sorrows in Champagne and eggs Benedict as the events unfold. After all the phone calls are received we will be heading to the beach for an all day celebration.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Awesome! Can I come along? Sounds delightful :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your dog's dump bags?? My God, what are you, an idiot?? You have been making a 6 figure salary, driving a free car, and had a lot of other perks as well. At least go out like an adult, with some class. Downsizing is happening everywhere, in other industries, so grow up, be mature, and get on with your life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you! Dog crap is below us. Just go the the market and buy a dead fish. Hide the dead fish somewhere where it won't be easily found. That will really smell up the car. Now that is a classy way to go out in style.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best I've heard of and what I'm going to do is to pull up the rear seat and put the biggest fish you can buy under it. It will not only smelled forever but will get into the interior fabric. They'll never get it out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad the company cars are all front-wheel drive, I think one of you guys doing donuts on the UG helipad would be an awesome spectacle. Maybe spell something out with the burned rubber like the NASCAR guys if you're really good at it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

World Cup, of course!

USA Game is an hour after my call!

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching Rafa kick butt in Wimbledon, World Cup, champagne starting at 9, watch my son at the pool for his first day camp, playing tennis myself later that night.
    It'll be a crappy day if Fri I'm still employed by Merck.