RW taking over in place of WA

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We get a message from RW-"keep your compass turned in the right direction and know that putting patients first is the direction to go and should never be doubted."

Are you freaking kidding me? You seen the price for some of our drugs lately? This sounds like we're trading whackyass for RW. It sounds exactly like something WA would say. You trained your circus teams well WA, but RW-if this is what it's going to be like, get ready. You haven't even begun your new CTL role and I see problems. Learn from your master WA. do not drink the company koolaid or your'e in for a rough ride.

I can't believe it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good start RW
    welcome to the region
    have a take
    do not suck

so far, it's all suck
    better get it right

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND IT BEGINS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there here guy leads a double life. He comes across as the ultimate koolade drinker and he is. But at night he's a ferocious partier. He's done a few things, huh RW? Remember those WP days?
    I'm thrilled that we rid him of our district. He's one hell of a stink-pig. Don't trust him. You better do some brown nosing to get on his good side or you're out. And you won't believe what he asks others to do. Wait for those worthless Friday t/c's!
    Ya'll are inheriting a merck nazi freak show. Plan on the same antics to be utilized on your new district as he did on the old one. Don't take my word for it-talk to some of us. We'll lay it down for you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is if he tries to manage like this, we'll whackyass him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll say this much. As a soon to be former member of the district that he managed, you've got nothing to look forward too!

Touche!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it true that someone has a picture of him with another man?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we've got our eyes on you watts

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you feel it RW?

Over a 1,000 views

We're all watching

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do CTL's know if they have been placed in other regions? Wasn't RW in Utah and now in WA? How do you know this info?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're losing the prickass to utah and so glad about that. He lives in utah but manages in Idaho and Montana where he's amassed human carnage

Be warned-drink the koolaid, never trust him, and enjoy all those Friday t/c's

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up stool boy. WA isn't Washington. WA is whackyass welch who is now gone. The guys a chrony of WA

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

id make that 1700

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a perfect recipe for a successful Merck career or material for a book on how to climb the corporate ladder.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATT IS THE NEW CTL IN UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The nightmare for us is over but just beginning for Utah

Praise the lord! Good luck with that Utah. Have fun.

Not

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone ask RW what the conditions were for him to lose his territory in Seattle many years ago?

Also ask him how he performed as a specialty rep

You'll be shocked to learn that we have nothing but another empty suit running t/c's and micro-spreadsheets. He never did this as a rep. I know-I was there. Guys like this should never have been placed in positions of leadership. The result are what we have right now with this com0pany.

BIG FAT ZERO'S

Don't be looking for RW to help you're career. But do know that he will throw you to the wolves in front of the new exec team and the DCO. Ask any, and I mean any, of his former district members.

What a loser. We all suck