LifeCell

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blumpkin followed by a 69

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing for Cincinnati position. Can
    anyone comment on what Greg Zimmer is like to work for?
    Is it a legitimate $200k job. How is the quality of life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cathy really did a great job taking the company global.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LifeCell products are great, but as a customer, the worst experiences I ever had is calling the home office. The gentleman that answers the phone can not be undertood and was not been able to locate the LifeCell employee that I called for. In fact had never heard of him and he has been there for years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Living the dream here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed a couple years back for a position and they took a pharma rep over me and a few other people with 3-5 yrs+ device experience. I think in some cases they lean towards the pharma profile. Maybe because of the "biotech" nature of the products? I was bummed I didn't get it. Anyway, products seem to be very unique and Lifecell seems like a good company to work for, at least from the outside.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat old Rn's

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an asshole.
    Yes, they are growing by 10-20% a year, but the volume is generally small. We are only talking about 200,000,000-300,000,000.
    The vac side is 1.5- 2 B.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just how dumb are you. Numbers for last year were public and you are still off by 100% on Lifecell. Go back to washing beds

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you really stat stupid or just pretending. You realize that KCI no longer owns Lifecell no more than Tommy Hilfiger. They are just sister companies. You are too stupid to work in this industry. Go get a job cleaning pools, I might hire you

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys. Trying to get some information on the Ft.Lauderdale/Vero Beach, FL territory that they are looking to place a rep selling Alloderm and strattice. Can anyone offer any insight? also how is quality of life with this job? I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go kill yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for you. Anyone that comes here looking for career advice is too stupid to work for lifecell.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: LifeCell Acelity

Heard the company is failing in developing a product from human fat.... also looking at pig fat as well. Maybe KCI can develop it... Would it be for plastic surgeons?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Human adipose tissue that is