LifeWatch Inducement

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just in one of my offices and was told by the practice that LifeWatch is paying the practice $75 to hook up their ACT in office. They left paperwork for the billing person to fill out so that they can recieve a W2 form at the end of the year. Sounds like inducement to me. Has anyone else run into this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cardionet is doing it as well. Calling it some sort of patient training and education. Didn't hear that theirs was as high as $75 though...more like $25-30. Either way sounds shady since there is no hook up code. Who is putting the value on this "hook up" fee? Why not give the office $200, $300?! sounds like buying patients to me. guess ecardio doesn't sound as bad telling groups to daily bill...at least there's a code for it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardionet does the samething. Only difference is LW does it better.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you do what you have to do to get business. It is just a shame so many can not find another way to distinguish themselves and/or their company other than the financial side. W2's, 1009's, patient education, daily billing, etc.. Listen and listen close, the hammer is coming down and when it does those who have left business on the table because we refuse to give in to that kind of crappy business practice, will not be getting the shaft from the account(s) who trusted our advice.

Now those insecure, infantile babling idiots can take all your cheap shots and fire away with the insults. In 6 months when the DOJ and OIG are involved I will be sleeping very well at night.

You are right it is all inducement!!!!!My BF is a health care attorney in DC you would be surprised what she told constitutes an inducement. Her husband works on the hill and there are numerous aspects in the health care industry being looked at right now, given all that is taking place in regards to reform, I would be very careful what I promised an account!!!

Good night all and to all a good night.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the time all this happens I would have made my money and gotten out of this field. This industry has been good to me, I would care a less if it folded now. Made six figures 3 years straight by doing nothing!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To me this sounds like a violation of the STARK laws. Is this the only way you can sell? How pathetic!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, that is a ton of money. You should quit now and go retire. This industry is going to continue to be good to me. I do care if it folds. Once the slime, like you, are tossed out on their asses and the new technologies emerge things will expand like crazy and you can watch from your retirement stud!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you've made six figures by doing nothing you should care if the industry folds. Where else are you going to find such a sweet set up? The unemployment line? Oh, I see, you are going into the device field, bigger and better deal!!! You must be the most stupid, pathetic and worthless piece of prehistoric frog sh.t to ever call themselves a salesperson. Who the crap brags about making six figures by doing "nothing", then says they don't care?

The work ethic and moral conscience of a pig!!! Hope your family is proud of you. Better yet, I hope you don't have a wife and kids so they don't grow your spine.

Give your job to one of the millions looking for work!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like there might be some money to be made by being a whistleblower!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on!! Who in their right mind doesn't care about a six figure job? But then again, who in their right mind brags about doing so without putting forth the effort? What a loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Calling former Dr. Joseph Piacentile!!!!!!!!!! Calling former Dr. Joseph Piacentile!!!!!!!"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where practices that received iPads can return them? I have an old LW customer who wants to return their inducement, ASAP.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT is FUNNY!!