90% increase in focus quota. No Joke.

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a $190K in PREVENA last year and now how a quota of $364K. What brainchild at thought we could achieve these numbers considering last year we only finished 70% to plan with this product?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's rough, but at least you don't have Celllutome as a focus product. Wait til the TSV and Systa reps get those quotas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course the quotas are crazy. Wasn't that implied with the roll out of the NSM theme of "own it". Essentially corp is declaring that the quotas are insane and unachievable, but you should take responsibility for them anyway. (for the good of the patients)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did you get your quota?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't seen quotas yet. Sounds like I don't need to. Who even cares.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sick. Going to be such a positive meeting in Feb.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope to hear more about Andy's sister at the NSM. Why is she single?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the logic to back up these quota numbers? My DM has not given us the firm number yet, but to expect 100% increases in focus products. Maybe if I "Own It" I will achieve greatness? Or I'll grow 70% and get paid like I work for a second rate device company. $130K at plan my manager informed us of this myth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it ain't so.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

600% growth number for Cellutome. Whatev...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually more than that when you consider that we had to drop our pants on the product price due to the reimbursement being slashed. You almost have to sell twice as much as last year to just BREAK EVEN with prior year sales. Then you have to grow those sales 600%.

Do you think management is really that stupid or is this part of their plan? If WCRs fail miserably to achieve quota (which they will), then what? Another sales force eliminated and products absorbed by kci reps? Or maybe its just a plan to slash WCR salaries? Not good either way..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This new VP of sales will be gone in 6 months after 89% of sales reps leave.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's average. Be above average. You could. I know you could.

Do it! You know you can...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like you as a boss. Why should I do it here, though? BTW I don't work here yet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, if no one can make quota, the monthly draw is just a way for KCI to prevent people from leaving. Every month you'll be another $2,500 in the hole to KCI, you'll have to pay out to leave the job. And people can't live off 60k, so some people won't be able to afford to leave because they can't pay back their accumulated draw, thereby reducing turnover.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you leave, they can't get you to pay them back.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they tell us what the turnover rate is since last year's meeting.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have built a bigger base lady year. Easy product to sell