Hologic

Discussion in 'Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently work for one of the larger large orthopedic companies and passed on the Hologic job last year even though I have a close friend who is a rep for them in another city that could have helped through the interview process. Not sure if it was the right move to not interview since I'm only making $110-$120K with the division I'm currently with but after reading the above posts maybe it's better that I skipped it afterall. Sounds like people have some serious grievances. It was the Novasure, Adiana, Mysure division which i guess is a little different than the diagnostic stuff discussed above. My buddy seems really happy there but he said some territories are maxed out and it's hard for those reps to hit the number. They do seem to have a lot of openings. Anyway life goes on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the RSS positions in the (Interventional Breast Solutions) Division? Any good to work for how is the pay

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RBD AND ABOVE ON THE DIAGNOSTIC SIDE ARE TOTAL FOOLS ESPECIALLY THE VP OF SALES. IF THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE A PLAYER IN THE MARKET THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED. HR COMPLAINTS ABOUT MANAGMENT HARASSMENT ARE COMMON PLACE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need a reference. Does anybody know ken cole?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what kind of a scum bag would ask that on CP? Ask HIM for a reference. dirt bag managers and recruiters...so sick of them!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for the x ray/bone density division of Hologic in the SE

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is having much turn over. People are leaving that have been there as top performers for a while including top management. This is one to stay away from. You will be looking again in a year.
    Good luck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would stay away from all divisions. I just left did not get paid what was do me. Manager turned on his team. They are in trouble NSM also left..